Senior Consultant Recruitment at Randstad
Views:360 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
eCommerce Strategy & Execution Manager - Consumer Health (8-12 yrs)
1. Developing and implement an e-commerce strategy for Consumer Health in India.
2. The role will take learnings from cross functional data points and other country learnings to ensure Consumer Health has a fit for purpose e-commerce strategic plan.
3. The role will deliver the strategic framework and detailed action plan across where to play and how to win for Consumer Health in India.
4. She /he will also work in setting up key accounts as a priority with the intention of replicating and accelerating ecommerce across the wider platforms & marketplace ecosystem.
1. Own and drive the P&L for online portfolio.
2. Develop and execute the strategic and tactical business plan.
3. Produce and present online sales budgets and forecasts.
4. Develop commercial size of prize scenarios for eCommerce across the channels, categories and retailers.
5. Gain alignment with the leadership team and global team of the strategy and provide recommendations on longer term eCommerce organizational design.
6. Utilise insights and specific category information from third parties to develop eCommerce solutions.
7. Assess and implement commercial/sales opportunities to maximise online revenue and profitability.
8. Work on establishing partnerships ecommerce players as a priority and have joint business plans in place across Retail, Marketplace and Media.
9. The incumbent will own and be the primary lead in managing these relationships
10. Lead implementation of Playbooks in India ensuring best practices are captured
11. Work in collaboration with the Commercial Venture Lead to develop 3-year e-commerce plan
12. Analyze analysis of eCommerce trends and insights using multiple data sources.
13. Work with the global and local teams and wider teams, as required, to ensure alignment when working with Global e-commerce customers
14. Lead eCommerce capability training for wider team to help increase skill base
15. Working with Digital lead to drive full sales and marketing interaction to maximize traffic driving activities and linking to conversion on eCommerce platforms
16. Work with external third parties to ensure we have the right agency partners in place to help execute the eCommerce plan.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.