Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:844 Applications:320 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
eCommerce Specialist - FMCG (5-12 yrs)
- The role requires the candidate to build, manage and develop long-term relationships with online retailers in order to achieve the targeted sales revenue.
- Must increase the brands online presence, identify new E-commerce trends and opportunities for business growth and implement action plans as per the timelines.
- Initiate development of action plans, drive revenue, adoption, and market segment share for our partner brands in online sales channels.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly) across all online retail accounts.
- Monitoring the day-to day activity on the site(s) and the overall performance of all online retail accounts.
- Responsible for key launches and activation, campaigns and collaborations with marketing and digital across e-commerce channels.
- Create and maintain content, images and pricing for all products sold through all online retail accounts.
- Be the key driver in developing and optimizing the performance and digital brand marketing of the eCommerce platforms.
- Ideal candidate MUST have a proven track record in scaling up online business in the food or FMCG or CPG space.
Stay Safe & Take Care