eCommerce Marketplace Lead - Jewellery Business (4-7 yrs)
E-commerce Marketplace Lead
Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, 4 - 7 yrs exp
Why should you look at this role?
Salary: 10 - 18 lakhs
Company size: 0-50
About the Employer:
Launched in 2021, Zavya is a silver jewellery brand targeting 22-35 yo Indian women. Founded to make modern, silver jewellery accessible and affordable, it aims to provide middle-class women access to premium jewellery that is wearable everyday.
Zavya is based on the D2C business model to offer convenience to customers at affordable prices. It focuses on a holistic customer acquisition strategy including various digital channels - website, marketplaces and social media.
What you will do everyday:
- Lead all e-commerce activites at Zavya and manage a team of 5-8 people
- Marketplace, strategy, management, forecasts and results. These include short- and long-term objectives and overall performance. Develop reports and reporting formats.
- Oversee the day-to-day marketplace E-commerce operations and manage ads on amazon, myntra, flipkart etc
- Reconciliation of Marketplace listings
- Develop time and action calendars with processes and procedures to ensure actions are successfully completed.
- Work at both the strategic and tactical levels
- 4-7+ years of E-commerce experience
- Experience in E-commerce Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Tata cliq and Channel Advisor platform administrative tools (Other marketplaces are a Plus)
- Experience with E-commerce marketing and digital sales drivers with marketplace and channel advisors
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and show constant entrepreneurial initiative
- Strong project management skills & analytical skills to guide business strategy decisions
- Experience in DTC accessories, jewelry environment preferred, with E-Commerce marketplace
- Bachelor's/PG degree
Funding: Raised funds from remarkable entrepreneurs like founders of Oziva, Damensch, Lendingkart etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.