Talent & Brand Consultant at Meyrahkee
Views:283 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
eCommerce Manager - Marketplace (5-10 yrs)
- India's first bedroom essentials brand, creating simple, beautiful sexual wellness products, designed for easy intimacy.
- The D2C product is founded by a husband and wife. Alumni from Harvard Business School spent time researching the Indian sexual wellness industry, and realizing that it was in desperate need of innovation and disruption.
- Joining the hands with his wife, a former brand manager for WeWork India, helped to build a brand that puts design and user experience first.
- They believe that sex should no longer be a taboo, the brand have a duty to help educate, and that people should have access to high-quality products for their intimate health, wellness, and pleasure.
Who We're Looking For :
A curious, hungry and multifaceted Marketplace Manager, who wants to grow with our small but sharp team. We are looking for you to develop, implement, and optimize our online marketplaces. You'll be taking the lead, so we'd love if you have the following skills :
1. Demonstrated experience of handling marketplaces such as Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, TataCliq, Nykaa.
2. Knowledge of various pools and processes.
3. Enthusiasm for technology and entrepreneurship.
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills
What You'll Do :
In typical startup fashion, you'll be wearing many different hats and learning a lot along the way. Here are some things that we'd want you to help lead and execute :
1. Build and manage relationships with external stakeholders such as online platforms & external agencies, expand the business to create a presence across new platforms.
2. Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to increase marketplace sales and profitability.Troubleshooting platform-related issues with timely follow-up.
3. Analyze sell-through and ensure optimum level of inventory with the partner.
4. Developing strategies specific to channels for business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, customer service, and web analytics.
5. Responsible for developing strategies specific to the market channel for portfolio planning, pricing, product-gap analysis, competition analysis, etc.
6. Business planning includes sales forecasting, budgeting, and value chain management along with Finance.
7. Tracking implementation of SOPs and suggesting changes for optimisation.
8. Manage and create product listings, product advertisements on platforms like Amazon, Flipkart and others in India.
9. Assist with new product launches Brand and product registration on new portals including compliance in keeping with platform requirements.
10. Responsible for marketing activities on and off-site (SP, SB, SD & DSP)
11. Help execute marketing promotions, online coupons, promo codes etc.
12. Managing packaging material, labels, and invoicing requirements.
13. Ensure Amazon Seller Flex/ Flipkart/ Myntra/ Nykaa/ Tata Cliq order processing and dispatch, performance tracking, new listings inwards and contesting any operations issues.
14. Responsible for processing and dispatching orders on a regular basis as well as returns management.
15. Build enhanced content pages (A+ content) that showcase competitive differentiation and cross-promotion.
16. Enhancing product titles, descriptions, categorization, images, and keywords for optimal performance, improving page rank and sales.
17. Conducting ongoing research to evaluate content performance and keyword optimization.
18. Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth.
19. Regular and meaningful reporting of inventory, marketing funnel and sales.
20. Competition mapping of similar brands in the category and category analysis for understanding the market trends & sales trending.
21. Manage reporting to keep track of key KPIs and sales data.
22. Work with smart automation tools to automate selected processes.