HR at Transhill Management Services
Views:1258 Applications:419 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
eCommerce Manager - FMCG Startup (5-10 yrs)
Manager - eCommerce (FMCG)
- The company is foreign collaborated FMCG start up. Looking for a MBA and a young e-commerce manager who will help grow the online sales of its brands on all e-grocery sites. It is a unique opportunity of building a new FMCG brand within the online space from scratch.
- The e-commerce manager would be responsible for the planning and execution on all online platforms across all the markets. He/she would be responsible for all communication, advertising, promotions and research on all e-commerce platforms.
- Day to day management of all e-commerce related jobs
- Devise the e-commerce strategy for the brand along with the Category Head
- Execute the launch strategy on all e-commerce platforms
- Regular liaison with all e-commerce category managers and marketing managers for timely execution of plans
- Manage order fulfilment, inventory, management of category & customer service on a daily basis
- Conduct customer journey analysis across devices and sites to increase sales
- Analyze sales and consumer data and uncover actionable insights
- Track and analyze competitor marketing initiatives on e-commerce platforms
- Ideate and launch innovative and exciting offers/schemes
- Work closely with the sales team and provide timely support and inputs.