HR at Transhill Management Services
Views:1682 Applications:710 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:602
eCommerce Manager - FMCG Startup (5-10 yrs)
Manager - eCommerce (FMCG)
- The company is foreign collaborated FMCG start up. Looking for a MBA and a young e-commerce manager who will help grow the online sales of its brands on all e-grocery sites. It is a unique opportunity of building a new FMCG brand within the online space from scratch.
- The e-commerce manager would be responsible for the planning and execution on all online platforms across all the markets. He/she would be responsible for all communication, advertising, promotions and research on all e-commerce platforms.
- Day to day management of all e-commerce related jobs
- Devise the e-commerce strategy for the brand along with the Category Head
- Execute the launch strategy on all e-commerce platforms
- Regular liaison with all e-commerce category managers and marketing managers for timely execution of plans
- Manage order fulfilment, inventory, management of category & customer service on a daily basis
- Conduct customer journey analysis across devices and sites to increase sales
- Analyze sales and consumer data and uncover actionable insights
- Track and analyze competitor marketing initiatives on e-commerce platforms
- Ideate and launch innovative and exciting offers/schemes
- Work closely with the sales team and provide timely support and inputs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.