Manager TA at Park Business Consultant
Views:125 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
eCommerce Manager - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
This is a dynamic, high-growth ecommerce business and requires the candidate to lead, innovate and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- One point of contact for ecommerce business with management
- Work collaboratively with Creative team to execute marketing briefs and execution part
- Oversee financials and reporting
- Partner closely with merchandising and planning teams to ensure ecommerce assortment and merchandise goals are optimised.
- Lead ecommerce feature development and define future roadmap with help of internal IT Stakeholders
- Actively seek new ways to improve the ecommerce experience by evaluation new solutions, customer communication tools, mobile solutions, etc.
- Build analytical tools to help refine and optimise the business
- Evaluate and suggest ways to continue to improve logistics and reduce logistics expenses.
- Achieve first-class customer service by delivering on customer expectations and overseeing customer care team.
- Actively advocate for ecommerce business across all levels of the organisation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.