eCommerce Head - Startup (7-12 yrs)
E Commerce Head - Early Stage Startup - FMCG
We're looking for a dynamic, numbers driven candidate to aggressively expand sales and channels online. Must be able to understand the category (health foods) and the target audience. Responsible for P&L of online sales for the company.
Key Responsibilities :
- Key role is to drive sales growth across channels
- Managing the primary marketplace - Amazon - and the others (Flipkart, Goqii etc. )
- Onboarding the brands into new, relevant marketplaces
- Managing and onboarding new strategic partnerships like CRED
- Managing brand's own Shopify with performance marketing agency
- Key Account Management - managing the various POCs and Category teams
- Coordinating with the marketing and design team for online campaigns
- The Candidate should have prior experience in a similar role. Experience within digital marketing is a plus.
- Possess a solid understanding of e-commerce frameworks.
- Candidate is Expected to have a self-starter mentality with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment.
- Needs a high level of attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Creative and strategic thinker with a strong customer orientation.
- The candidate is expected to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, thrive in matrix environments and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.