COO & Head Talent Acquisition at Foresight Management Consultants
Views:754 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
eCommerce Head - Own Website + Marketplace Model (12-15 yrs)
Head of Ecommerce Business
CTC Upto 50 Lacs per annum+Stock options
Job Location - Gurugram
The Head of Ecommerce will play a leadership role, leading growth in the development of long-range strategic plans by managing a team of high performing individuals, responsible for end to end Supply Chain, Logistics, Customer Service through the identification of strategic issues and opportunities that could influence business growth and profitability.
About The Role & What You'll Do:
- Monitoring and driving key metrics, projects & initiatives:
- Stay on top of all metrics/projects/initiatives across different functions (Operations, Logistics, Category, Marketing, Customer, Ops Tech, Supply Chain, Analytics )
- Building, mentoring and managing a team of high performing operations and fulfilment leads to develop an efficient, time-bound supply chain model
- Drives execution of vision and goals for the team.
- Manage performance measured on operations/business goals and SLA metrics
- Lead strategic initiatives to deliver on business KPIs- Build an efficient D2C and logistics network to enable revenue aspirations and achieve set efficiency metrics
- Organizing, planning, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments, in addition to owning the production & quality KRAs for this team.
- Manage and troubleshoot day to day key fulfilment metrics through the team - process adherence, customer updates and driving the quality metrics on various operational work
- This position will also act as an escalation point in resolving complex outstanding issues with internal and external business partners.
- Interface and drive agenda with the automation & technology teams to build scalable solutions
- The successful candidate should have the ability to work at all levels of detail to accomplish team/organization goals. You will identify individual strengths of team members and contribute to talent advancement along with succession planning opportunities within the company
What You'll Need:
- 15+ years of work experience with at least 6+ years of people management experience.
- Experience in building and managing Operations and Logistic networks at scale at E- commerce /B2B/ C2C product companies
- Has a background in quantitative decision making, ability to drive business/operations metrics, and driving adoption of different tools and resources.
- Has managed critical operational processes, with SLA and metrics responsibility.
- Strong analytical, mediation and problem resolution skills.
- Track record of employee development (including an emphasis on selection and retention).
- Demonstrated leadership with a bias towards action, supporting a culture of ownership and learning.
- Skilled in collaborative management environment, succeeding through regular meetings and clear formal and informal communication with members of the remote and local management teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills