Manager Talent Acquisition at Pinnacle Solutions Ltd.
Views:899 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:131
eCommerce Head - Marketing - Retail (12-20 yrs)
About Pinnacle Solutions :
We are a 10+ years old, established talent acquisition and executive search firm, having served 50+ clients across 3 continents across economies of scale - bootstrapped start-ups, growth phase firms and unicorns. We are at the forefront of emerging trends & our team comprises some of the best recruiters, who- ve worked across the world.
About our Client :
Our client is one of the leading retail company headquartered in Mumbai, catering to the segments of luxury, bridge-to-luxury, high-premium and high-street lifestyle, and having more than 20+ years- of rich experience in understanding the psyche of the Indian Consumer. They have become the most coveted partner of choice for international brands looking to explore the Indian luxury landscape.
Key requirements in apt candidate :
- Business acumen & knowledge of various marketing channels
- Good e-commerce industry exposure & knowledge of platforms/software such as Magento, Shopify, WordPress, Custom Backend, Google Analytics, Google AdWords & Search Advertising
- Brand launching experience
- Strong Excel & Portal knowledge
- Excellent vendor management skills & negotiating skills
- Enthusiastic & good energy levels - with ability to be involved in multiple tasks and ability to juggle
Role : To develop the brand in an online space, manage the P&L and increase the market cap of Brand with launching the website & an e-commerce team.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Planning Product pricing strategy to manage budgeted multiples
2. Discount budget management
3. Sharing feedback to stakeholders/B&M team about the product performance basis critical analysis of data summarized from sales, online traffic/sessions & customer buying behavior
4. Creating listing and shipping format for all new products
5. Ensuring the existing product online is listed properly with correct data and images
6. Ensuring the inventory shipped to Ecomm Channel partners- the warehouse is live and is selling at correct price
7. Developing strategies to drive traffic out of various channels of marketing (Paid, organic, direct, referral)
8. Developing & implementing plan for new user acquisition
9. Analyzing existing user interface & developing plans of improving User Interface & Experience
10. Work closely with B&M team to manage all technical pipelines and marketing aspects relating to product & sales improvement
11. Ensuring all stocks received at our warehouse is shipped to the respective warehouses of Ecomm channel partners
12. Optimizing Logistics cost
Years of work experience : 6-10 years of experience in a similar role in eCommerce industry
Education Background : UG/PG in Retail Management/E-commerce Management & Operations or IIT/IIM graduate
Job Location : Mumbai/ Gurgaon
Budget : 25-30 LPA + bonus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.