Talent Acquistion Executive at SutraHR
Views:1143 Applications:404 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
eCommerce Head - Luxury Streetwear Brand (8-15 yrs)
Ecommerce Head @ Luxury Streetwear Brand
People having experience in driving traffic and generating sales from Brand Website would be highly preffered.
Job Description: Ecommerce Manager
1. Assemble a talented cross-functional team across product creation & photography, site maintenance and UX, digital content, CRM and acquisition
2. Ensure Extra Butter's local website aligns with the global site's design language and navigability, whilst being tailored to local specificities
3. Be responsible for sales and margin targets across all digital channels
4. Manage weekly product releases, including draws and raffles for high-heat product, ensuring our community receives the best possible customer experience
5. Implement a compelling CRM strategy that builds deep and meaningful relationships built on two-way value creation
6. Manage local infrastructure and technology partners, including WMS and logistics partners, driving operational excellence with streamlined cost structure
7. Set up and manage a local customer service team capable of handling 24/7 global customer service requirements
8. Craft and execute a local digital marketing strategy with a view to building the sneaker community and market overall
9. Work cross-functionally with other areas of the business - including Buying and Creative - to ensure our digital footprint is in step with our wider brand strategy.
You have / are:
- Experience managing a team
- Shopify experience in consumer goods preferred
- Hungry and excited to work in a start-up environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.