Senior HR Executive at Talentiser
Views:4478 Applications:1550 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
eCommerce Head - Fashion Segment - eCommerce (2-10 yrs)
1. Work with teams to manage all aspects of Ecomm business including business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns, online marketing, website design, analytics, customer service and web technologies.
2. Optimise the user experience on the website including navigation, content development, promotional campaigns.
3. Monitor in depth the paid marketing campaigns and liaise with the current agency on a daily basis, to ensure highest possible ROAS.
4. Build and lead bottom-to-top different cross-functional teams as required, to effectively drive execution and performance.
5. Identify, create and channelise new areas of opportunities in ecommerce sales, currently not in the realm of organisation.
6. Data driven approach and very strong knowledge of Google analytics, FB analytics - analyse data to tap new opportunities for increase in sale through customer retention and acquisition. Ability to turn analysis into actionable marketing plans
7. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and resourcefulness.
8. Develop and monitor budgets and financial performance- Overlook the day to day management of online sales to ensure effective and timely delivery and continuous growth through sales optimization and customer satisfaction.
9. Continuously create methods and SOPs and follow through for optimisation of delivery times, packaging costs, TAT, operations, revenues and technology.
10. Create KPIs for the teams and push the teams towards achievement of their KPIs.
11. Optimise projections of stock and inventory across company website and marketplace, to prevent stock-outs and excess inventory build ups.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.