eCommerce Head - D2C Skincare (8-12 yrs)
Our client is India's fastest growing beauty brand that leverages cosmetic technology with an in-depth understanding of the needs of Indian skin to create dermat certified natural and organic skin care products. The packaging is recyclable and eco friendly thereby minimising the carbon footprint.
Backed by an established conglomerate and founded in 2022 by a successful entrepreneur who carries many years of experience in this field, this Mumbai based company is associated with a very well-known Bollywood actress. The products are sold through its own website as well as popular ecommerce portals.
As a Ecommerce Head, you will be responsible for creating & managing listings, optimising product visibility, researching new opportunities in marketplaces and onboarding, analysing data and growing revenue through each marketplace.
What you will do:
- Formulating the strategies, driving the sales performance, monitoring the growth and conducting periodic sales review
- Managing day-to-day operations, listings & faster order fulfilment for all marketplace
- Being responsible for achieving growth objective, including net sales and net margin percentage
- Managing end to end operation for marketplace listings, inventory updates and sales on marketplace
- Managing the marketing budget, entire brand management, product management, product marketing, driving customer research and ROI optimization
- Coordinating with the warehouse team for order process, packing and stock maintenance
- Conducting competitive analysis to evaluate market trends and identifying new opportunities
- Participating in promotions, campaigns on various marketplace activities
What you need to have:
- Basic knowledge of Personal Care/Cosmetic industry
- Prior experience in managing high budget marketplace campaigns (1 million minimum)
- Strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Ability to lead and inspire a team
- Strong knowledge on every beauty segment marketplace (Nykaa, Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Purplle and others)
- Strategic mindset for companys sales and campaign growth
- Knowledge in running ad campaigns in marketplaces
- Strong organizational skills
- Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.