eCommerce Head - Consumer Products (8-15 yrs)
Industry - Consumer Durables
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- This is an e-commerce head role - will be forming the team of Digital and E-commerce sales for the organisation.
Client Details :
Our client is a fast growing international organisation in the kitchenware/consumer goods space with a host of their products catering to the premium segments. They are a rapidly expanding organisation in India with an eye towards competing with the leaders in the market. They are looking for an E-commerce Head who would lead the P&L for the online sales of the region and ensure the necessary expansion across through a well planned and executed strategy.
The incumbent would report into the Business Head for India and would be responsible for the following:
- Devising strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and novel developments to encourage sales in the online store as well as the partner stores
- Creating frameworks that transform our social media sites into highly profitable platforms
- Using data to discover and share powerful insights with the larger team on the overall sales strategy for the business
- Directing the activities of software developers, copywriters, and graphic designers to ensure careful adherence to predetermined strategies
- Reviewing the security of checkout pages and payment procedures
- Creating promotional offers and checking to see that these are uploaded precisely
- Reviewing copy and legal disclaimers to verify their accuracy
- Analyzing traffic to inform website maintenance and the effectiveness of marketing strategies
- Reporting on the utility of existing and novel strategies
- The successful applicant should have at least 8 years of extensive experience in E-commerce Sales Strategy in the Consumer space, specificially Kitchen Appliances and an overall understanding of the different segments and channels for the industry in India.
- He/she should have an analytic approach towards understanding and solving problems and have a proven experience in driving and leveraging people skills and motivations.
Job Offer :
- The opportunity to work directly with the primary stakeholders within the organisation
- Work in an organisation which delivers faced paced growth for performers
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jennifer Shah on +91 124 452 5492
Contact - Jennifer Shah - +91 124 452 5492
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.