HR Head at Ecomak Systems Private Limited
Views:666 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ecomak - Manager - Purchase (7-20 yrs)
About the job :
Location : Pune - Head Office
- Responsible for Purchase function in operations and ensuring timely delivery of ordered material.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying and fostering a relationship with our suppliers and vendors. You will also oversee the implementation of the supply and production strategies.
- Procure parts and materials at negotiated rate
- Develop a supply and production plan to ensure timely delivery to our customers
- Create and monitor the performance of the purchasing strategy
- Oversee and support our purchasing staff
- Purchase schedule to be planned according to Order Data released from sales/process department
- Ensure there are no discrepancy or variations in Order Data. Seek necessary clarification
- Visit vendor/sub-contractors for liaison OR issue resolution, as required
- Establish & maintain standards for delivery of material following policies & guidelines
- Developing and sustaining good relationships with stakeholders in the project on vendor side
- Ensuring training and skill development for all team members, periodically
- Purchase for project to be ordered inline to set targets
- Support other functions with additional responsibilities from time to time
- 7 - 10 years' of purchasing experience of working in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Hindi and any other known languages
- Graduate in Degree in Engineering/Commerce or Science or MBA
- Hands on experience with customer & personnel management
- The ability to travel for work and multitask effectively
- Strong negotiation, management, and decision-making skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Good time-management skills
- The ability to work independently and still retain a high level of self-motivation; a possession of a high degree of professional as well as personal integrity; an ability to work effectively in a group setting and the ability to that group in a unified direction; being detail orientated; superior problem solving and organizational and skills; and an ability to conceptualize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with ease.
Our Growth Culture :
People have been at the center of everything we do. We believe in #empowering employees to #lead, and drive growth. We also believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.