HR at Ecoforge Advisors Pvt Ltd
Views:1753 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:205
Ecoforge Advisors - Senior Analyst/Associate Consultant - Management Consulting (1-5 yrs)
Senior Analyst/Associate Consultant - Management Consulting
- We are looking to hire a Senior Analyst (1-3 years of relevant work experience) / Associate Consultant (3-5 years of relevant work experience) with work experience in clean energy/sustainability/electric mobility/circular economy industries.
- Experience in management consulting and financial analysis with a focus on clean energy and/or ESG investing and/or sustainability is preferred. International work experience in developing countries of Asia and Africa will be an added advantage.
- The position is a full-time role based in our office in Bangalore, and may require limited amount of work-related travel domestically and also possibly internationally.
What We Offer : We offer an exciting and fast-paced work content/environment, client-facing responsibilities, opportunities to travel internationally and domestically for client assignments, industry events and networking, and an attractive salary and benefits.
- Responsibilities would include conducting primary and secondary research, building excel-based financial or analytics models, developing reports/concept notes/proposals/powerpoint presentations, preparing and delivering training programs to various stakeholders on clean energy/sustainability/ESG, and representing the company at various industry conferences and events.
- The selected candidate will get to work on Ecoforge Advisors' exciting ongoing and upcoming assignments in the areas of management and development consulting and some transaction advisory/fund management in South Asia, South East Asia and Africa.
Ideal Candidate Profile :
- The role is ideal for someone with about 1-3 years of relevant work experience (Senior Analyst) or 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience (Associate Consultant) in clean energy/sustainability/sustainable transport/circular economy/ESG investing industries.
- Ideal candidates would have an MBA degree or a Masters degree in Finance/Public Policy or related programs.
- Candidates with relevant Bachelors degrees and relevant work experience will also be considered.
- Candidate should be able to build financial/analytics models in excel and must possess excellent spoken and written communication skills in English (candidates will be tested on these skills during the interview process).
- Candidates must have strong analytical skills, and an ability to work in teams as well as independently will be essential.
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams and with clients and partners of various nationalities will be a key attribute.
- The candidate should be a self-starter, keen learner and adaptable.
Salary Range :
- CTC of INR 9-12 Lakhs per annum for Senior Analyst position
- CTC of INR 12-15 Lakhs per annum for Associate Consultant position