Associate Program Manager at eClerx Services Limited
Views:1878 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
eClerx - Vice President - Data Operations (10-18 yrs)
eClerx is delivering Enterprise Data Management solutions to Fortune 500 companies from its offices in Mumbai and Pune. We are the first Knowledge Process Outsourcing company in India to be listed on the stock exchanges, and the only KPO ever to win the Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise award in India and Asia. For more, visit https://www.eclerxdigital.com/.
We help our clients profile, enrich, standardize and govern their customer/ product/ sales/ transaction data to make sure that the data flows mellifluously through various client systems and is of high quality so as to maximize business benefits. eClerx Digital provides a full spectrum of Data Management services such as PIM (Product Information management system) migrations, Product data services for Global eCommerce and supply chain, Digital Asset management (DAM) systems and Content Management system (CMS), Lead/Account data management services in top Customer Relationship Management systems such as SFDC and Microsoft Dynamics et cetera as also standard ETL services across the entire data operations domain.
- Take leadership role in independently managing Product Data Management operations.
- Independently handle multiple clients - establish self as a valued partner.
- Collaborate with Quality team in identifying process gaps, in planning end to end fixes and in leading execution to meet six sigma quality.
- Independently handle all client escalations and lead mitigation steps to prevent future escalations.
- Build domain expertise and lead from the front.
- Lead team size of 100 plus people - lead hiring, training, onboarding, resource allocation, delivery management, performance appraisals, mentoring etc
- Help knowledge management endeavor by sharing process knowledge and best practices within and across teams
- Implement process health check through metric dashboards and put in place watertight process governance.
- Minimize program dependence on self and other key members