Associate Program Manager at eClerx Services Limited
Views:3162 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:116
eClerx - Vice President - Content Operations (10-18 yrs)
eClerx Services Limited (- eClerx- ), founded in 2000 and publicly listed on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges in India since 2007, is a leading knowledge process outsourcing (- KPO- ) company providing middle/back office operations support to over 30 Fortune 500 companies. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, our five delivery centers across India support a diverse global client base, including the world's leading Financial Services, Broadband, Cable & Telecom, eCommerce & Retail, High Tech, Industrial Manufacturing & Distribution, Software, Media & Entertainment and Travel companies.
- Manage a portfolio of products and services for Fortune 500 clients in Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific (All international clients) with revenues of USD 100M+
- Lead and develop the solutions and services around online operations from Analytics, Content, Search and data perspective
- Focus on delivering and strengthening comprehensive solution around improving key Client KPI's like Revenue and Cost.
- Work closely with Practice leads and business development team to convert new opportunities
- Conduct workshops and pilots at client location for existing and new clients. Should be ready to travel for significant number of days in a year
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with clients highlighting the past results and future roadmap.
- Deliver process improvements from quality, timeliness and productivity perspective
- Conceptualize, design and deliver high-quality solutions and insightful analysis on a variety of projects ranging in both complexity and scope
- Ensure client satisfaction while achieving agreed upon company targets and goals
- Ability to understand the business context and apply analytical concepts to provide business solutions
- Develop presentations, strategies, tactics and documentation, as required
- Able to set SMART goals and milestones for teams / program
- Should be flexible to work EMEA shift and extend to US shifts on a needed basis
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.