eClerx - Senior Process Manager - KYC/AML (9-12 yrs)
Job Description Form
Candidate Profile :
- Minimum 9 years Work Experience
Other : 6 Year of experience at a managerial role involving people, process, client management.
Skills / Experience Required :
Must haves :
- Analytical and Problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication along with leadership and team management skills
- Ability to impact customer directly
- Quality consciousness
- Relationship building and networking skills.
- In addition the incumbent needs to possess strategic perspective, business acumen, action orientation and drive for results.
Good to Have :
1. Good communication skills
2. Good analytical reasoning
3. Team Lead experience
Key Competencies :
- MS Office
- People managers
Roles & Responsibilities :
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsibilities include supervising operational staff working on KYC/AML process.
- Deploy and manage complex data processes for our Fortune 500 customers.
- Innovate and implement processes, specify automation software needs, recruit, train, manage your team to deliver to client SLAs, and perform continuous process monitoring and improvement.
- Analyze complex problems and come up with lateral solutions.
- Develop strong customer relationships, learn customer processes and systems build and apply financial product knowledge and manage day to day client interaction
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.