Talent Acquisition Role at eClerx
Views:1313 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
eClerx - Senior Process Manager - Campaign Operations (6-15 yrs)
Senior Process Manager - Campaigns Operation [Hubspot SME]
Senior Process Manager Roles and responsibilities :
- Build Lead Nurture Campaigns in HubSpot
- Participate in consultation calls to provide solutions for complex customer journeys
- Perform Peer QA and Self QA of campaign assets as per campaign timelines
- Adhere to internal campaign management process and SLAs
- Actively research on solutions to optimize campaigns
- Build Reports to track campaign performance
- Troubleshoot issues identified in campaign performance and metrics
- Perform A/B testing, monitor campaign performance and lead optimization efforts
- Conduct periodic "Best Practice Sharing" sessions for the rest of the team on new solutions/issue resolution etc.
- Communicate with stakeholders - current status of WIP campaigns, ad-hoc projects or tasks, work with upstream teams to eliminate blockers for launching campaigns on time.
- Campaign management, planning a marketing program, and designing a campaign
- Sending Deliveries: Email Template setting, ensuring deliverability & execution
- Segmentation: Managing recipient data, filtering conditions and combining query results along with application of standard exclusions
- Executing Campaigns: Configuring approval cycles, proof validation and final execution of campaign workflow.
- Should have prior experience on creating Advanced Campaigns; A/B Testing, designing multi-channel & Cross-channel campaigns and event triggered recurring campaigns.
- Creating personalized email & conditional content, managing subscription & targeting subscribers
- Creating forms and testing them adequately for SF sync
- Post Campaign Analytics & Reporting; Delivery & Campaign reports, measuring campaign results.
Technical and Functional Skills :
- Degree with 6+ years of experience on Marketing Automation platforms (eg. HubSpot, Pardot, IBM UNICA, Oracle Eloqua, Marketo)
- 4+ years of experience with Implementing marketing automation campaigns using HubSpot tool by identifying segments, setting up campaigns, emails, landing pages, and forms/form processing
- Mandatory 4+ years of experience on HubSpot
- HubSpot certification will be added advantage
- Has adequate knowledge of SalesForce CRM and able to troubleshoot sync issues between HubSpot & SF CRM
- Should be able to device a framework for contact list loads in HubSpot with correct attribution
- Creation of email templates
- Creation of landing page and blog post templates
- Creation of form templates
- Good knowledge of sequences and workflows which includes using workflows to accept leads from 3rd party like webinars, events, etc
- Ability to incorporate one ring functionality on pages
- Ability to understand CRM & HubSpot sync, fix sync issues and make changes to existing sync across attributes
- Should have worked on HubSpot Marketing Analytics
- Exposure to RDBMS/ SQL/Web-Services
- Tableau experience would be added advantage
- Adept at building complete engagement flow involving multiple lead-sources viz web-form, purchased list, leads from social media campaigns
- Adept at setting up complex automation rules and lead scoring & grading models
- Has ability to work in a high-energy, quickly changing, and demanding environment
- Should have excellent communication and project management skills and be able to interface directly with clients and higher management.
- Should have excellent presentation skills and should be able to clearly communicate ideas, thoughts, and strategies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.