Associate Process Manager at eClerx Services Ltd
Views:1601 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
eClerx - Senior Data Operations Manager - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-15 yrs)
Senior Data Operations Manager
Education: Post Graduate at the minimum from a reputed institution, MBA from a premier business school
Experience: Professional experience in digital marketing for a Fortune 500-scale company
Function: Data and Information Operations or Online Data Operations or Sales & Marketing Operations
Background: Richexperience largely in Data and Information Operations or Online Data Operations or Sales & Marketing Operations with 5+ years of relevant experience, Knowledge of / prior experience with offshoring processes and methodologies highly preferred
Data Operations Program manager is responsible for delivery of data operations for our international clients. The program manager will need to work with 10+ clients in this role. He will need to be a thought leader for his team so that the team delivers the best results, at par with market trends to the client.
- Role is a very senior role in the organization - leading the data operations business unit for the organization.
- Candidate will be expected to take control of the business unit and learn & then lead the BU on his/her own.
- Clear, Concise and Cogent
- Should be able to lead a team of high performing aggressive individuals
- Ensure flawless delivery of data operations work for clients
- Lead teams executing work for multiple clients & guide them to ensure accurate delivery and best results for the client
- As part of this role, the candidate would also be required to re-engineer existing processes to optimize & make them more efficient
Client Management :
- Should be able to develop and maintain client currency at senior levels through consistent delivery and knowledge
- Lead business reviews for International clients across Europe/US/APJ from data operations standpoint
- Role will entail international travel as per client expectation
- Develop careers of team members with different capabilities/experience & skill
- Teams will be based in multiple locations so domestic travel will also occur - once or twice a month
- Digital marketing profile
- Experience preferred in Retail, Cable & Telco, Software, Travel & Leisure, Hi-Tech industries
- Ability to handle international clients for scoping & operations review. Should have experience in presenting business reviews to the client
- Managing a multi-locational team of 100+ and small teams. Ability to work with teams across time-zones and cultures. Willingness to work the US shift
- Should be seen as an eClerx ambassador by colleagues (both in India and Client-site) and by clients
- Should be a self-starter and a finisher
- Should demonstrate headroom to take on bigger, better and brighter things
- Should be an entrepreneurial and multi-skilled individual who has an inclination for both delivery and sales
- Must be comfortable working autonomously or with broad guidelines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.