VP - Talent Acquisition at eClerx
Views:335 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
eClerx - Senior Consultant/Lead Consultant - Digital Analytics (5-8 yrs)
Senior consultant / Lead consultant - Digital Analytics
India-Mumbai-Maharashtra | Full-time (FT) |
Specialism - Adobe Analytics Implementation - DTM, Launch, Advance Excel, TMS (Ensighten, Tealium, GTM), Tableau
We are looking for an experienced Adobe analytics professional with 5+ years of experience to join our team. The ideal candidate should have expertise in Tag management and Adobe implementation wherein the candidate will be working on end to end tag implementation role using the adobe suite.
- The candidate must possess in-depth functional knowledge of the process area and apply it to operational scenarios to provide effective solutions. He/she must be able to identify discrepancies and propose optimal solutions by using a logical, systematic, and sequential methodology. It is vital to be open-minded towards inputs and views from team members and to effectively lead, control, and motivate groups towards company objects.
- Additionally, he/she must be self-directed, proactive and seize every opportunity to meet internal and external customer needs and achieve customer satisfaction by effectively auditing processes, implementing best practices and process improvements, and utilizing the frameworks and tools available. Goals and thoughts must be clearly and concisely articulated and conveyed, verbally and in writing, to clients, colleagues, subordinates, and supervisors.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Familiar with App Measurement up-gradation technology
- Experience with HTML and CSS selectors (preferably JQuery)
- Experience defining analytics tracking requirements, and guiding developers through the implementation of those requirements
- Expertise in Adobe Analytics Tag implementation using DTM/Launch or similar tools like Ensighten, Tealium, Google Tag Manager Etc.
- Experience defining and configuring tracking rules within the tool
- Perform metrics implementation tests and ensure that global standards are being utilized
- Experience with HTTP ox or Adobe Debugger or any other debugging tool
- Understanding of TMS architecture & functioning
- Ability to translate business requirements into solutions
- Create Test Cases for adobe Implementation and performing tests/tag audit in UAT/PROD
- Providing Post Implementation support to business users
- Writing technical specifications for new Implementations
- Mobile app tagging and tracking experience with Adobe Analytics
- Strong service orientation, with a proven track record of working with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to effectively manage multiple work assignments while being able to shift priorities
- Graduation done in BTech/ BE computer science preferred
- 3-5 years- of experience in Digital analytics implementation along with Adobe Analytics
Adobe launch Certification :
eClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the world's leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software, and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India's leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 9,500-plus people across its global sites in the US, UK, India, Italy, Germany, Singapore, Thailand.
eClerx Digital is the trusted partner of choice to the world's largest global brands for creative production, eCommerce/web operations, and analytics & insight services. We improve profitability for their digital businesses. Using the Follow the Sun delivery model, our team of 3,000+ full-time digital delivery employees - at our five productions hubs in Mumbai, Pune, Chandigarh, Verona, and Phuket - applies deep digital expertise to support the most demanding global clients effectively. eClerx Digital's innovative delivery model drives the - metrics that matter- for our clients: improved acquisition, conversion and retention, and overall lifetime value of your customer 24/7/365.
eClerx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, per applicable law.