eClerx - Process Manager/Associate Process Manager - Risk Reporting - Financial Markets (1-9 yrs)
Financial Markets - Risk Reporting - Process Manager/Associate Process Manager
India-Pune-Maharashtra | Full-time (FT)
Shift Timings - EMEA (1 p.m. to 10 p.m.) | Management Level Manager
Specialism Risk Reporting
As part of our Risk Reporting leadership team, you will be working with our client partners to improve processes and controls that build capacity and scale. Your role will estimate the level of risk the companies are willing to take. To communicate the value that the Risk function brings to an organization. Delivering recurring and ad hoc reports concerning operational risk. Documenting risks & integration in the risk management process.
The candidate must possess in-depth functional knowledge of the process area and apply it to operational scenarios to provide effective solutions. He/she must be able to identify discrepancies and propose optimal solutions by using a logical, systematic, and sequential methodology. It is vital to be open-minded towards inputs and views from team members and to effectively lead, control, and motivate groups towards company objects. Additionally, he/she must be self-directed, proactive and seize every opportunity to meet internal and external customer needs and achieve customer satisfaction by effectively auditing processes, implementing best practices and process improvements, and utilizing the frameworks and tools available. Goals and thoughts must be clearly and concisely articulated and conveyed, verbally and in writing, to clients, colleagues, subordinates, and supervisors.
The ideal candidate should possess strong business understanding of finance industry with special focus on Regulatory, Risk Reporting. He/she should have knowledge of Data Management, Operational risk reporting, Data Quality Management, Credit Risk, Market Risk and should be good with numbers and ability to derive information from data with excellent multi-tasking and creative problem solving. He/she should have strong capabilities in PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Excel and should be able to build domain expertise and lead from the front with the ability to work under pressure, handle multiple priorities and work as part of the team.
Risk Reporting - Process Manager Responsibilities
- Review and analyse trade data between risk and finance systems
- In scope functions includes knowledge of Regulatory, Risk Reporting
- Knowledge of Data Management, Operational risk reporting, Data Quality Management, Credit Risk, Market Risk
- Check for completeness, accuracy and consistency to identify the set of genuine breaks
- Investigate the genuine breaks for root cause and facilitate resolution and decision support, wherever necessary
- Provide support on the change and new business requests received from various RFDAR/non-RFDAR teams by assessing the business requirements, performing testing, providing SME support
- Apply data normalization methods such as filtering, standardization, enrichment, aggregation
- Lead discussions with the internal teams to highlight breaks
- Lead and take appropriate action post liaising with the respective stakeholder
- Create reports / metrics / analysis to cover the Daily / Weekly / Monthly requests
- Mailbox Management / Queue Management
- Build domain expertise and lead from the front.
- Independently handle clients and client calls establish self as a valued partner.
- Escalate issues to client and internal managers to bring issues to their attention in a short span of time to avoid client escalation
- Help knowledge management endeavour by sharing process knowledge and best practices within the teams
- Graduation (B.Com., BBA, BBM, BCA) / Post Graduation (M.Com., MBA, PGDM)
- 6 to 9 years of experience in handling team of minimum 25 members and has good experience and knowledge of regulatory reporting in Derivatives, Listed, Loans, Risk functions
- Conceptualize, design and deliver high-quality solutions and insightful analysis on a variety of projects ranging in both complexity and scope
- Knowledge of / prior experience with offshoring processes and methodologies highly preferred
- Seeking a challenging new position in a dynamic high growth company and industry.
- Should be good with logical and quantitative abilities.
- Ability to manage and complete specific tasks with minimal direction
- Should be able to act fast and decisively when dealing with critical situations ability to read situations and act in minutes
- Willingness to continuously learn, upgrade skills and stay relevant to business demands
- Excellent interpersonal skills ability to network and earn confidence of diverse Client personnel plus interaction with and management of eClerx India based operations team.
eClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the worlds leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software, and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India's leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 9,500-plus people across its global sites in the US, UK, India, Italy, Germany, Singapore, Thailand.
For financial organizations across the world, eClerx Markets offers consulting, technological innovation, and process management expertise to uniquely solve operational challenges. With nearly two decades of industry experience complemented by the application of smart automation and robotics, our team of experts deliver holistic solutions across the trade life cycle, change management, data analytics, compliance, cash securities operations, document digitization and generation, and outreach.
eClerx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, per applicable law.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.