VP - Talent Acquisition at eClerx
Views:643 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
eClerx - Process Manager - Analytics Optimization (3-9 yrs)
Process Manager - Analytics Optimization
- eClerx is looking to hire for multiple positions in their CRO program focused on Web optimization and personalization with 39 years of experience in building optimization plans, analyzing large data sets and driving eCommerce and lead generation optimization program.
- The candidate must possess in-depth functional knowledge of the process area and apply it to operational scenarios to provide effective solutions.
- He/she must be able to identify opportunities, ideas and propose optimal solutions/hypothesis. It is vital to be open-minded towards inputs and views from team members and to effectively lead, control, and motivate groups towards company objects.
- Additionally, he/she must be self-motivated, proactive and seize every opportunity to meet internal and external customer needs and achieve customer satisfaction by effectively implementing best practices and process improvements, and utilizing the frameworks and tools available. Goals and thoughts must be clearly and concisely articulated and conveyed, verbally and in writing, to clients, colleagues, subordinates, and supervisors.
Web Optimization domain expert responsibilities :
- Build Optimization Plans using A/B testing, multivariate testing, segment-based targeting, behavioral targeting and personalization
- Generate test cases based on business/customer goals, analytics and best practices.
- Analyze large and detailed data sets in order to do advanced analysis and provide recommendations around follow-up tests.
- Collaborate with web operation team to effectively implement the changes as per the recommendations and analysis results
- Work on analysis of A/B, Multivariate and Personalization tests run on Digital properties by using Digital analytics tool like Adobe analytics, Decibel and Adobe Target, Monetate (Equivalent but not limited to)
- Connect with clients for business requirements, walk through analysis outcome and come up with ideas for optimization of the digital properties
- Provide support for pre-sales and BD opportunities by contributing in building collaterals and sales material
- Graduate - any stream (Minimum) + MBA (Preferred)
- Overall experience of 3 -9 years in Digital analytics
- Hands-on experience building hypothesis to drive business optimization
- Comfortable with handling large datasets
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to drive business inference from quantitative and qualitative datasets
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders across the globe
- Strong creativity, innovation skills to help develop offerings to meet market needs
- eClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the worlds leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software, and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of Indias leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India.
- eClerx employs 9,500-plus people across its global sites in the US, UK, India, Italy, Germany, Singapore, Thailand.
- eClerx Digital is the trusted partner of choice to the worlds largest global brands for creative production, eCommerce/web operations, and analytics & insight services. We improve profitability for their digital businesses.
- Using the Follow the Sun delivery model, our team of 3,000+ full-time digital delivery employees at our five productions hubs in Mumbai, Pune, Chandigarh, Verona, and Phuket applies deep digital expertise to support the most demanding global clients effectively. eClerx Digitals innovative delivery model drives the metrics that matter for our clients: improved acquisition, conversion and retention, and overall lifetime value of your customer 24/7/365.
- eClerx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, per applicable law.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.