eClerx - Business HR Role (2-3 yrs)
Job Role: Business HR
Qualification: MBA / Any Graduate
Shift Timings : US Shift (5 PM - 5.30 PM to 3 PM - 3.30 PM)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Program Leader and other senior managers in the program to ensure a balance in HR & Ops communication and that Company policies are adhered to in the Program
- Understand employees' concerns, escalate to appropriate levels and ensure resolution of the concern.
- Investigate and close employee grievances and take necessary disciplinary action wherever required
- Carry out the HIPO development and Career discussion programs for the identified group of Analyst/Sr.Analysts
- Monitor PIP for bottom performers in the Program
- Attrition management for the Program/process
- Target to reduce Grievance Level up to ZERO percent.
HR Reach out:
- Plan & organize fun on floor events
- Organize MTMs and conduct pulse meetings for A/SA pool
- Oversee the- 90-Day On-boarding program for TAs-PMs in the Program
- Ensure that the employees in the Program attend KM trainings programs
Performance Appraisal and Career Planning
- Conduct sessions to explain the concept of Performance Appraisals in the Organization.
- Ensure goal-setting activities are carried out between the managers and their subordinates at the start of the year.
- Help new managers with evaluating their subordinates.
- Drive PMS in the Program by imparting appraisal coaching to A/SA group and attending 1x1 for all A/SA BE cases
HR Ops Compliance
- Conduct exit interviews of A/SAs within timelines
- Timely closure of PIP cases for A-SAs
- Close BG cases for A/SAs in the Program where Insufficiency/discrepancy has been identifies
Tracker Updation and Reporting
- Ensure that all trackers like grievance, PIP, etc., are updated on a real time basis and shared with the Sr. HR BP and other stakeholders
- Create all necessary reports and dashboards required for each program/process area
- Drive REWARDS & RECOGNITION- in the program to recognize & reward contribution and achievement in order to motivate higher performance levels
Candidate shall adhere to the Information Security Policies and Requirements of the Company.