eClerx - Associate Program Manager - Risk Reporting - Financial Services Vertical (14-21 yrs)
Job Description - Risk Manager
Vertical - Financial Services Program
Role - Market Risk
Level - APgM
Reporting Manager - Associate Principle/ Principle
Location - Pune
Skills / Experience Required:
- Sound understanding of risk management in market risk, credit risk, liquidity risk, and stress testing for Rates, FX, Equity, Commodities.
- Knowledge and experience in the following: MTM, Basel II / III, Dodd frank, FRTB, BCBS 239, Counterparty CR, Risk reporting, VaR/CaR methodology, capital calculations, and potential exposure
- 6+ yrs of experience in business analysis, data management, change, consulting, or process management in risk, preferably within Investment Banking environment
- Experience in presales support for Risk services in Investment/Private Banking
- Understanding of systems, delivery lifecycles and delivery methodologies working with global teams; experience with offshoring and outsourcing
- Knowledge of probability theory, statistics, econometrics and numerical analysis.
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills with the Executive Presence to present and lead client meetings with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to understand and analyse complex problems, methodically devise and present a solution, and apply sound judgment independently
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and in a global team structure
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize effectively and multi-task, while working independently. Track record of coping with aggressive timelines and deliverables.
- Thorough professional with strong ethics, 'team player' attitude and mature mind set
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy/timeliness of delivery
Good to have
- CFA (good to have) or FRM (Must) qualifications
Technology Competencies Must have - Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
Good to have - Excel Macro Development and Testing,
- Microsoft Access, Database Management,
- Process mapping tools (Igrafx, MS Visio)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the process of validating the data feeding the risk systems. Ensure timely publication of VaR and other risk measures
- Analyse risk scenarios and benchmark risk profiles for new products.
- Calculate risk associated, measure value at risk (VAR), and manage market risk exposures (Delta, Gamma and Vega risks) for derivative strategies. Analyse variances and explain underlying changes.
- Monitor and escalate issues to senior management attention
- Liaise with IT / Change departments to drive improvements in the process and make it more robust and scalable
- FRTB :The Fundamental Review of the Trading Book (FRTB) - FRTB is loosely defined as a set of proposals by BCBS =-Basel Committee on Banking Supervision as framework for the next generation market risk regulatory capital rules for large, internationally active banks.
- Effective stakeholder management; interact with a diverse audience from senior management to risk management committees and non-risk forums