eClerx - Associate Process Manager - Business HR (0-2 yrs)
Job Role : Business HR
Designation : Associate Process Manager
Experience: 0-2 years
Qualification : MBA
Location : Chandigarh
Shift : 4.30 pm - 2.30 am / 5.30 pm - 3.30 am
Working Days: 5 days (Saturday - Sunday Off)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Work closely with the Program Leader and other senior managers in the program to ensure a balance in HR & Ops communication and that Company policies are adhered to in the Program
- Understand employees concerns, escalate to appropriate levels and ensure resolution of the concern.
- Investigate and close employee grievances and take necessary disciplinary action wherever required
- Carry out the HIPO development and Career discussion programs for the identified group of Analyst/Sr.Analysts
- Monitor PIP for bottom performers in the Program
- Attrition management for the Program/process
- Target to reduce Grievance Level up to ZERO percent.
HR Reach out :
- Plan & organize fun on floor events
- Organize MTMs and conduct pulse meetings for A/SA pool
- Oversee the 90-Day On-boarding program for TAs-PMs in the Program
- Ensure that the employees in the Program attend KM trainings programs
Performance Appraisal and Career Planning :
- Conduct sessions to explain the concept of Performance Appraisals in the Organization.
- Ensure goal-setting activities are carried out between the managers and their subordinates at the start of the year.
- Help new managers with evaluating their subordinates.
- Drive PMS in the Program by imparting appraisal coaching to A/SA group and attending 1x1 for all A/SA BE cases
HR Ops Compliance :
- Conduct exit interviews of A/SAs within timelines
- Timely closure of PIP cases for A-SAs
- Close BG cases for A/SAs in the Program where Insufficiency/discrepancy has been identifies
Tracker Updation and Reporting :
- Ensure that all trackers like grievance, PIP, etc., are updated on a real time basis and shared with the Sr. HR BP and other stakeholders
- Create all necessary reports and dashboards required for each program/process area
Drive REWARDS & RECOGNITION in the program to recognize & reward contribution and achievement in order to motivate higher performance levels
Candidate shall adhere to the Information Security Policies and Requirements of the Company.