eClerx - Associate Process Manager - Business HR (0-2 yrs)
Job Role : Business HR
Designation : Associate Process Manager
Experience: 0-2 years
Qualification : MBA
Location : Chandigarh
Shift : 4.30 pm - 2.30 am / 5.30 pm - 3.30 am
Working Days: 5 days (Saturday - Sunday Off)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Work closely with the Program Leader and other senior managers in the program to ensure a balance in HR & Ops communication and that Company policies are adhered to in the Program
- Understand employees concerns, escalate to appropriate levels and ensure resolution of the concern.
- Investigate and close employee grievances and take necessary disciplinary action wherever required
- Carry out the HIPO development and Career discussion programs for the identified group of Analyst/Sr.Analysts
- Monitor PIP for bottom performers in the Program
- Attrition management for the Program/process
- Target to reduce Grievance Level up to ZERO percent.
HR Reach out :
- Plan & organize fun on floor events
- Organize MTMs and conduct pulse meetings for A/SA pool
- Oversee the 90-Day On-boarding program for TAs-PMs in the Program
- Ensure that the employees in the Program attend KM trainings programs
Performance Appraisal and Career Planning :
- Conduct sessions to explain the concept of Performance Appraisals in the Organization.
- Ensure goal-setting activities are carried out between the managers and their subordinates at the start of the year.
- Help new managers with evaluating their subordinates.
- Drive PMS in the Program by imparting appraisal coaching to A/SA group and attending 1x1 for all A/SA BE cases
HR Ops Compliance :
- Conduct exit interviews of A/SAs within timelines
- Timely closure of PIP cases for A-SAs
- Close BG cases for A/SAs in the Program where Insufficiency/discrepancy has been identifies
Tracker Updation and Reporting :
- Ensure that all trackers like grievance, PIP, etc., are updated on a real time basis and shared with the Sr. HR BP and other stakeholders
- Create all necessary reports and dashboards required for each program/process area
Drive REWARDS & RECOGNITION in the program to recognize & reward contribution and achievement in order to motivate higher performance levels
Candidate shall adhere to the Information Security Policies and Requirements of the Company.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.