Hiring Lead - Global at Havoc Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:160 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
eBusiness/Digital Specialist - eCommerce/eProcurement Platform (2-8 yrs)
Be the face of company's eBusiness strategy in India with focus on growing the sales, usage and customer base of our eCommerce website and eProcurement platforms. You will also be the gatekeeper and ambassador for our customers- online experience, responsible for maximizing the impact, productivity, and effectiveness of this important channel.
Your responsibilities :
- Enrich the website content by creating Editorial pages, articles, blogs on a continuous basis to improve the user experience.
- Guide the product and Engineering team to improve their product listings as necessary
- Should have basic knowledge of SEO and Work closely with the SEO team in increasing the website traffic and rankings.
- Drive increased adoption and usage of company's Online and eB2B as preferred channels of purchase in India.
- Create and execute comprehensive eBusiness strategies aligned to strategic objectives within the organization
- Work closely with APAC Hub to rollout E-Business strategies to ensure that E-Business efforts are optimized.
- Create performance metrics to measure success and conduct analysis to determine effectiveness, and implementing change where needed.
- Collaborate with global eBusiness and IT Teams to support eBusiness objectives
- Ensure compliance with Brand, Legal, and Regulatory guidelines through company's approval process
- Analyze the effect of different online and offline channels, making recommendations and implementing innovative strategies for improvement and growth
- Analyze online user behavior, conversion data, and customer journeys (in Google Analytics/Adobe Omniture).
- Perform ROI analysis with Digital team to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of different web based marketing campaigns
- An Individual contributor with atleast 3 yrs of relevant Online Product Management role experience & MBA from a reputed Institute preferred. Overall experience 5-6yrs desired.
- Strong experience and performance record in E-Commerce related businesses
- Experience in data analysis techniques and advanced Excel
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture.
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint for producing reports and presentations.
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe Target would be a Big Plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with cross functional team members (local and international) and management at all levels within the organization
- Ability to define strategy and goals.
- Inspiring and able to lead by example through hands-on style.
- Proficient in spoken and written English, and one other North Asian language is desirable.
- Able to drive and influence other different departments to work together towards same direction with high performing mindset.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.