Manager - HR & Operations at EBSCO Information Services India Private Limited
Views:307 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EBSCO - Assistant Manager - Order Management & Operations (5-7 yrs)
- Leads the end-to-end order-to-cash (O2C) process for company which includes Billing, Collections and Cash.
- Provides strategic direction and operational leadership for all O2C initiatives.
- Defines and executes standard processes across all locations.
- Manages key metrics to ensure compliance with service level agreements, KPI's and benchmarks against industry leaders.
- Analyses collection processes and establishes best practices for all receivable types.
- Cultivates an environment that encourages maximum productivity and service effectiveness, professional development, open communication and teamwork.
- Ensures appropriate training and knowledge transfer occurs across all relevant business processes.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and to thrive under tight deadlines and high-pressure situations.
- Prepare the various report, MIS and Dashboard as per management requirement
Desired Qualification and Experience:
- Ideally degree educated or equivalent in a related discipline, however experience is more important for this role.
- Subject matter expert on the end-to-end credit and collection process.
- Ability to actively engage stakeholders, clients and staff to ensure processes are executed consistently.
- Intermediate knowledge of accounting.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, Analytical and negotiation skills.
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP system, MS Office is desirable. Experience in Oracle NetSuite CRM, Salesforce CRM tools is preferable.
- Experience in revenue recognition and analysis. Experience on handling statutory and internal audits including query handling, schedule preparation
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task, judgment skills with independent decision making ability, research and analytical skills, understanding credit risk, and focus on finding solutions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.