eBikeGo - Head - Technology/Product Management (8-12 yrs)
We are looking for A seasoned Hyperscale IoT & Connected product management leader with deep Knowledge & experience in managing teams to deliver complex digital & software products.
Role - Head of Technology
Location - Mumbai
Experienced - Min 10 Yrs
Required Skills - IOT, Telematics, Real-time data platform (RTDP), Software Development, Business Development, Project Management
Job Description :
Responsibility to Serve as an Engineering Leader for Embedded Software and Hardware Teams :
1. Accountable for design and development for real-time Vehicle Tracking systems and application of Real-time data platform (RTDP).
2. Have an understanding on relevant technology to support E mobility (Voice Box, Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS), Dash CAM solutions, Display for Driver ensuring vehicle integration) for OEM and Aftermarket Programs.
Product Strategy / Roadmap:
1. Responsible for defining and executing and crafting product strategy, new product development, and innovation, identifying and partnering with new vendors, translating strategy into product roadmaps and marketing plans, and, for high-quality deliveries and accurate service.
2. Have the ability to collate business and technical requirements to create a pipeline of business requirements to build platforms and come with products catering to Fleet Management, and eMobility market segments with products ranging from vehicle tracking devices and sensors to providing sim connectivity services to software platforms with UI based web applications and mobile applications.
1. Initiate, Plan, Monitor, Control, the scope, cost, and quality of the programs. To be a Bridge between business teams and engineering teams.
2. Be able to liaise with all internal functions and the respective team like design engineering, embedded software and hardware engineering teams, manufacturing, and quality, purchasing, marketing, and sales.
1. Develop product pricing to drive profitability.
2. Conduct competitive benchmarking activities, having the accountability of Product pricing, negotiate and partner strategically with vendors, leading software and other aligned requirement costing discussions.
Technical Sales & Business Development:
1. Support customer acquisition of company projects, administering the end-to-end pre-and post-sales process for major direct clients and partners from Request for Proposal (RFI/RFP/RFQ) responses through to tailored product demonstrations and proposals.
- Should be able to manage remotely located and on-site team, responsible for Product Definition, System Requirement Engineering, Building and managing Engineering teams, resource allocation, staffing plans, managing operating project budget, project planning, and execution, stakeholder management, end product delivery management
Required SKILLS :
- Project / Program Management
- Product Management (Telematics, IOT)
- Knowledge of Fleet Management System, RTDP, Vehicle Integration
- Knowledge & Application of Backend/Frontend Dev Stack (C, C++, Bootstrap, ReactJS, NodeJS)
- Product Strategy
- Delivery Accountability
- System Requirement Engineering
- New Technology Initiative
- Technical Sales
- People Staffing & Management
- Techno-Commercial Handling
- Client Management
- Vendor Management