Head of Strategy & Business Operations at EBAY INDIA
Views:3182 Applications:434 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
eBay - Lead - HR Generalist (6-8 yrs)
About us :
eBay India is a small team with a fast-paced work environment and entrepreneurial approach. We are setting up new business grounds up and re-establishing eBay in India.
Purpose of the Role :
- We are looking for a candidate to work in the HR function to take on the challenging responsibilities of both working strategically in designing HR processes as well as handle the HR operational processes seamlessly.
- Successful individual will partner with eBay India leadership team in setting up and managing company-wide HR processes and enable the company to achieve its strategy, goals & vision. Candidate should have in-depth understanding of the end to end spectrum of HR functions, which are included but not limited to talent acquisition & retention, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, talent management, HR information systems (HRIS) and budgetary planning.
- Create, implement, manage and improve end to end HR processes for the team, as HR SME.
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters and procedures.
- Act as HR advisor to employees and business managers.
- Setting up the talent acquisition systems to help business in timely hiring of right candidates for the team.
- Set and drive the annual and mid-year processes with a focus on performance management and talent development.
- Contribute to compensation and benefit design and support, including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling.
- Driving all Employee Engagements Initiatives/Activities/ KPI monitoring. Conducting Open house/Town hall with the India leadership team.
- Ensuring proactive employee communications on Organization's process and policies.
- Track employee escalations and take proactive steps to control escalations.
- Manage monthly HR reviews with country manager/HR Head and reporting functional progress and performance.
- 6+ years of work experience in Human Resources. MBA / Post Graduate Degree in Human Resource Management preferable.
- Proven understanding of the role and functions of a human resource function for a large teams (100+ members).
- Proven track record of designing and executing HR processes, policies and structures; ability to standardize and re-engineer HR function in line with business priorities.
- Experience of implementing HR tools and automating HR processes would be a plus.
- Ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions independently.
- Organizational leadership skills and a drive to achieve results. High energy individual with the ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, ability to work with and influence multiple stakeholders; hands-on approach.
What we Offer
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to build end to end processes for a large team and execute at scale.
- A great atmosphere and open company culture.
- Chance to work with best minds in the industry and access to eBay India Senior leadership team.
- The complete autonomy to own your role.
- The ability to feel that you are working in a startup environment yet working within eBay ecosystem.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
PS: This role WILL NOT be on EBAY India Payroll.