Manager - Human Resources at EatTreat
Views:814 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
EatTreat - Manager - Marketing (4-5 yrs)
1. Define the brand positioning, and design and deploy strategies to strengthen the brand and build brand equity.
2. Work with external and internal team to create brand strategy, and develop a differentiated, hot and go-to brand
3. Lead the marketing mix design and maximize the ROI through market mix modeling and marketing data analytics
4. Develop a deep understanding of target consumer and become his/her advocate across company initiatives
5. Design, conduct, and analyze consumer research and brand health tracking; partner closely with the media, advertising, and analytics teams to define campaign performance metrics to ensure a high level of effectiveness.
6. Driving viewership (awareness, intention to watch) through disruptive and innovative communication strategy and marketing plans.
- Developing actionable insights into an effective product, media and communication plans
- Leading diverse and multi-functional project teams to manage the end to end delivery of marketing plans for the different properties in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Working closely with Internal & External partners: Advertising agencies, media planners and media partners (Radio/Print/TV channels), research agencies, activation agencies, social and digital agencies, production houses/partners, Bollywood studios
- Developing 360 degree digital and communication plans through collaboration with key stakeholders: Ad-sales teams, sales, key advertisers and the internal corporate communications team