Senior HR at Easyrewardz
Views:19759 Applications:1325 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
EasyRewardz - Strategy Consultant - Analytics (2-7 yrs)
At EasyRewardz, we're using leading-edge technology to create best loyalty solutions of tomorrow. When you join us as a Consultant, you'll become part of a team focused on innovation and change. You'll work a little harder. You'll aim a little higher. You'll expect more from yourself and others. And at the end of the day, you'll be doing a lot of good work. Through a lot of inspired individuals, we are using technology to build varied nature of customer loyalty solutions that works better for more people in more ways than ever.
We are looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant and built for speed people like you.
Play a key role in designing research plans to generate the understanding needed to solve business issues or capitalize upon market opportunities.
1. Drive, own and support enterprise accounts and other Business Projects
2. Clear Understanding of multiple sources of Data for a project; slice-dice data to get meaningful reports and derive actionable insights and consumer psyche
3. Assist the brand marketing team in ideating, planning, executing campaigns, derive learnings and maximizing impact
3. Data Analytics, Business Analytics, Business Presentation, and Reporting
4. Support, identify, analyze, track, and report actionable consumer insights to key business stakeholders to support key business initiatives
5. Manage on-going consumer data and tracking services, perform routine and extraordinary analysis, and ensure appropriate reporting access, formats, and analysis for all business functions
6. Support the communication of key facts, trends, and implications via systematic reports, scheduled presentations, and ad-hoc support for key marketing initiatives
7. Guide junior consultants in their day to day research and analysis activities
8. Assist in business development activities by preparing project / work proposals
9. Work in collaboration with team members and ensure superior deliverables
1. Advanced user of MS Office,
2. Working knowledge of one of more of the following; SQL, Qlikview, R, Python
1. Proficiency in written and verbal English
2. Individual as well as Team contributor
3. Own and drive internal/ external projects to successful completion
Education & Working Experience
- BTech, MBA
- Minimum two years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst/ Consultant
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.