EasyGov - Software Architect (7-10 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Work with business leaders to translate product vision and requirements into product architecture, design and roadmap for implementation.
2. Take feedback from the market and stakeholders to constantly improve product features and quality.
3. Provide thought leadership and mentoring to the technical team on critical technical issues.
4. Drive innovation in product and recommend new cutting edge technologies
5. Automation, Natural Language Processing, Rules management, Knowledge Graphs and reasoning
6. Lead development efforts by actively reviewing and optimizing the codes.
7. Resolve coding challenges faced by the team with a hands-on approach
Specific skills :
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
2. Proven track record in the design and implementation of Web/Mobile solution/Products
3. Ability to understand complex and ambiguous business needs and applying the right tools and approaches
4. Extensive hands-on experience in the software development environment, Agile, and code review/management/versioning
5. Hands-on with leading Software Development Processes.
7. In-depth knowledge of databases (SQL/NoSQL), data modelling
8. Knowledge of application security and securing the complete solution with high degree DevOps realization.
9. In-depth Experience in REST/Web Services, Microservices, API gateway.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.