HR at Easy Lane Management Private Limited
Views:126 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Easy Lane - Manager - Cyber Security (5-8 yrs)
Open Position Manager - Cyber Security
Background Cyber Security Governance/ Defence
Key Responsibilities :
The responsibilities of this role include (not limited to) :
- Responsible for assisting the Practice Head proactively in achieving the P&L for the practice by successfully driving the execution and supporting the business development.
- Participate in ideation and support new service offering development after analyzing the target market and current scenarios.
- Successfully drive and deliver multiple engagements pertaining to the IT Consulting service offerings in the domains of :
a.Cyber Security Governance, Risk Assessment & Compliance
b. ISMS and BCP
c. Information Systems Audit including ITGC Reviews
d. IT functions policies and procedures documentation
e. IT Process Improvement/ Reengineering
- Performing and leading VAPT/ Red Team/ Blue Team/ Phishing engagements for clients
- Ability to provide subject matter expertise on information security, infrastructure, application security etc. related requirements, understanding the requirement and assist in architecting the solutions for the clients
- Actively participate in building high quality tools and assets for IT consulting service offerings which adds value to sales pitch as well as project deliverables.
- Work on multiple tasks simultaneously to support business development, practice building and execution.
- Assist in designing and responding to proposals and RFP/ RFIs
- Lead/ assist/ deliver engagements maintaining high quality standards
- Maintain good client relationships and identify new opportunities
- Ability to perform/ deliver engagements remotely
- Design reports independently basis the assessments performed
- Perform quality review of the reports written by team members
- Mentor junior staff in their assigned job responsibilities and assist them during the project execution phase.
- Strive to achieve the highest levels of proficiency on all competencies and skills required to perform the role.
- Set self-performance goals in consultation with the Reporting Manager in the beginning of the year and ensure those goals are achieved during the course of the year.
Desired Attributes :
Process Skills :
- Strong understanding of IT security standards and frameworks (OWASP/ NIST/ CIS/ ISO/IEC 17799/ ISO27001 etc.)
- Understanding of information security management systems
- Experience in developing security related policy and processes
- Experience in conducting Information security/ Cyber security reviews
- Experience in performing security risk assessment & management projects
Technical Skills :
- Hands on experience on executing Vulnerability Assessment (VA) and Penetration Testing (PT) exercise
- Hands on knowledge of security assessment tools e.g. (Nessus, BurpSuite, nmap, Acunetix, Qualys, Appscan, Metasploit etc.)
- Strong understanding of security risks in networks, applications and cloud platforms.
- Skilled in performing Web Application Security reviews
- Knowledge of operating systems preferably Windows/ Linux/ UNIX (IBM IAX, Sun Solaris, HP UX etc.) and network equipments
- Strong knowledge of system and network hardening
- Knowledge of network security architecture review
- Understanding of security operations centre (SOC) framework and requirements
- Understanding of cyber analytics, security intelligence platforms and threat intelligence frameworks
- Functional knowledge of Identity & Access Management, Privileged Identity and Access Management, Data Security products such as Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Digital Rights Management (DRM), Data Base Activity Monitoring (DAM), etc is preferred
Business Requirements :
- Prior consulting experience with Big 4 is preferable
- Experience of writing business proposals and response to clients RFP/ RFIs and lead identifications
- Experience of engagement delivery and client relationship management
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Years of Experience :
- 5 - 8 years of relevant experience in the related field, preferably with a consulting firm
- Preferably delivered projects for clients (onsite or remote) in the Middle East and Africa (MENA) region
- B.E./ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech/ MBA degree or equivalent
- Certifications: OSCP/ CEH/ CCNA
- Additional Certification CISSP/ CISA/ CISM would be desirable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.