Associate at Easy Home Finance Limited
Views:439 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Easy Home Finance - National Manager - Fraud Control Unit (10-15 yrs)
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for mitigating risk/frauds in Home loans portfolios across Pan India Locations.
- Analysis of negative /fraud trends in different product portfolios and working in close associations with other functions like credit/sales/collections & operations, to provide valuable feedback/support in the implementation of policy changes.
- Manage operational risks associated with different functions and review strict adherence to policy standards.
- Supervising & Monitoring documents & profile verifications through agencies in given TAT, both for vendors and customers for various products.
- Planning & implementation of strategies to achieve group targets by containing fraud & risk in the home Loan segment.
- Regular audits/investigations of yards, repo assets & processes, to minimize the risk associated with asset frauds.
- Instrumental in the design and development of the Quality Assessment processes.
- Independently managing the budgeting of the Fraud Control Unit department.
- Recruitment, Training & Supervision of a team of FCU Managers & Officers.
- Successfully identified major frauds through close monitoring of processes & documents in Mortgages & CV function
- Diligently conducted investigations of frauds to identify the root causes and avoid its future occurrence.
- Additional responsibility for vetting of any sales/credit policies for fraud risk & suggesting appropriate controls.