Associate at Easy Home Finance Limited
Views:804 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Easy Home Finance - Chief Legal Officer - LLB (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Scrutiny and approval for title search reports.
- Providing advice to all business on an acceptance of title search report/property for creation of mortgage/ security.
- Compliance of stamping requirements on each of the documents as per legal policy
- Ensuring quality of report/valuations by doing random check on a monthly basis as directed.
- Highlight the Risk while acceptation of collateral security and creation of mortgage over the property.
- Co-ordinate and interact with the external Lawyers for investigation of the title of the property and discuss the issues of the title and remedies before creation of security.
- Drafting and vetting of equitable mortgage, simple mortgage, declaration and undertakings relating to the mortgage for security creation etc.
- Customizing the requirements of all different states for legal documentation, institutionalization and make branches aware and follow the same.
- Updating/modification of legal policy annexure/State legal policies on on-going basis.
- Appraisal of Project Files Advising on applicable Stamp Duties to various States.
- Advising on Enforcement of Securities Interest and to help in the litigation matters by giving necessary instructions, documents, etc as may be required by external advocates/solicitors from time to time.
- Handling compliance issues.
- Drafting and structuring of various lending arrangements with builders.
- Drafting of retail loan agreements and replies for Legal Notices.
- Maintaining MIS/keep records of all the cases including agreements, legal compliance, checklist etc
- Should have knowledge in litigation u/s 138 and SARFAESI ACT 2012
- LLB with Post Graduation
- Minimum 10 year in Housing Finance