Head HR at EarlySalary
Views:721 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
EarlySalary.com - Senior Manager - Legal Counsel (10-12 yrs)
What This Job Involves:
The selected candidates will work on following:
- Assist in provide timely advice on general commercial transactions; disputes, litigation, recoveries & ethics. The work includes drafting and negotiating contracts, agreements, pleadings, affidavits, notices. Opinions etc.
- Assist in review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures including assisting in aspects of ethics investigations.
- Assist in coordination & strategy discussions with attorneys or new and ongoing litigation, cost impact, coordinating with external counsels, drafting, reviewing notices, affidavits, reply to notices, court documents, etc.
- Assist in preparing repository for existing legal contracts and documents including assistance in executions.
- Advisory to various business line / departments of the Company on legal issues.
- Manage deadlines for both internal and external clients.
Must be willing to travel domestic as per business needs.
To apply you need to be:
- 10+ years of experience
- Atleast 5+ years of experience in managing a team
- Awareness of the corporate laws,, transactions, regulatory and litigation related to Financial Industry and/or ancillary domains like IT, Management Consulting etc.
- Excellent Knowledge of English and good oral/written communication skills.
- Should have had exposure to International contracts and contract negotiations with overseas clients.
- Sound grasp of basic legal knowledge and concepts.
- Reading and interpreting Legislation/Statutes/Regulations under various Legislations.
- Well aware of basic formats of legal documentation or legal write-up.
- Speed in responding to queries.
- Well conversant with basic IT tools and software (MS Office).
- Aptitude for smart work with hard work with ability to interact with business leaders and domain experts.
- Good research skills.
- Adaptable and willingness to learn and seek guidance to resolve business situations / circumstances.
- Excellent communication skills (written & spoken).
- Punctuality, pleasant disposition and team player.
- Go getter with sincerity, honesty, integrity and positive attitude.