Talent Acquisition Executive at EarlySalary
Views:1037 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
EarlySalary - Head - Human Resources - IIM/TISS/SCMHRD/XLRI (10-20 yrs)
About EarlySalary :
EarlySalary a series C funded startup, is building an ecosystem to serve every financial need of the aspiring individual. EarlySalary is a pioneer in providing best in class customer experience along with unique products and has disbursed over Rs.5,000 Crores and is considered one of the largest Digital Consumer FinTech Lender in the country. EarlySalary's core purpose is to use technology to enable financial assistance to a large set of consumers. Its product suite includes Instant loans, Personal loans, BNPL and SalaryCard. It endeavours to keep building products to meet its mission.
EarlySalary is considered one of the fastest-growing FinTech start-ups in India. With a clear focus to disrupt the finance and banking domain, EarlySalary has built a strong team focused on building Technology, mobile platform, Risk & AI/ML models to better decisioning and real-time lending. As an organisation, we pride ourselves in building a culture which fosters risk taking and innovation. Most of our ideas which EarlySalary has built has come from our deep understanding of consumer and employee's attitude to build world class products.
Core Responsibilities :
- HR plays a pivotal role of building and maintaining a highly inclusive culture and people practices to enable the growth trajectory of EarlySalary.
- As the leader of the HR team, your core role is to conceptualise, ensure and execute the People Strategy and delivering and promoting best practice and operational excellence. As a Head of HR, your role will span from talent acquisition, HRBP, coordination with other leaders and be the leader whom everyone in the company look at for personal and professional advancement.
- The Head of HR will report directly to the founders.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Build strong, long-term relationship with company leadership, developing a solid understanding of the business, culture, and people.
- Serve as strategic partner to the business by establishing people priorities for the leadership team.
- Use internal networks and previous HR experience, to develop people strategy and activate the HR organization to support the company's business strategy.
- Ensure workforce is equipped with future skills needed to accomplish business objectives.
- Support, coach and advise leadership across business lines on people strategy and HR related topics
- Play as an integrator across business lines on people initiatives. Be the strong advocator of company culture, purpose and our values.
- Take ownership of talent reviews, performance management, succession planning creation & implementation of development plans , compensation and benefit , change management and moving talent around the organization. - Be the champion of employee relationship management.
- Ensure that technology is being used to shorten time consuming operational HR practices as well as it assists in efficient collaborative working.
- Lead and mentor the HR team to proactively drive organisational effectiveness as employee champions who are aware of the peoples pulse.
- Complete ownership of building employee value proposition to attract top talent and employee life cycles management of the ES family.
Preference and Experience :
- MBA in HR from a premium college.
- Minimum 10+ years of proven track record of being a strategic HR partner with strong business acumen in a fast paced organisation
- Has experience in managing various facet of HR functions.
- Excellent stakeholder holder management at all levels of the organisation.
- Project and change management skills with an ability to act as a change agent.
- Ability to work independently, prioritise effectively, and proactively identify/resolve issues as they arise
- Ability to lead, coach and advise teams