HR at Earlysalary Services Private Limited
Views:440 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EarlySalary - Data Scientist (2-7 yrs)
EarlySalary is an instant line of credit to young working Indians. EarlySalary is a pioneer in introducing instant loans & salary advances and has disbursed over Rs.5,000Cr worth of loans on its platform and currently disbursed nearly 100,000 loans a month. EarlySalary has raised multiple rounds of investment from global investors including Eight Roads (Fidelity) Ventures & Chiratae (IDG) Ventures and is considered one of the fastest-growing FinTech start-ups in India.
With a clear focus to disrupt the finance and banking domain, EarlySalary has built a strong team focused on build Technology, mobile platform, Risk & AI/ML models to better decisioning and real-time lending. As a full-stack lender we manage both sides of the business building better technology and products for powering our lending platform and build ML models for better risk mitigation and giving real-time decisions to our customers.
Our ML & Risk Analytics Stack & Practice is focused on building a better Risk Score Card & building a high amount of automation. EarlySalary is considered one of the fastest & most automated lenders in the Industry.
Job Title : Data Scientist
Experience : 2 years
Job location : Pune
Core Responsibilities :
- The successful candidate will solve challenging business problems through the application of advanced Machine Learning and AI methods.
- The successful candidate will work with some or all of these methods: Regression, Decision Trees, CART, Random Forest, Boosting, Neural Networks, Support Vector Machines, Ensemble Methods, Association Rules, Principal Component Analysis, Clustering, Artificial Intelligence, Deep learning, TensorFlow, Keras etc.
- The candidate will be required to carry out day-to-day data and modeling related activities in Python and SQL.
- The candidate will be required to showcase strong problem solving and analytical skills, and communicate complex ideas in a succinct manner to the senior management and other stakeholders.
- The candidate should have strong work ethics, a sense of ownership, result-oriented behavior, and should be a team player.
Preference and Experience :
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in Data Science
- Experience in Python and SQL is a must; familiarity with big data concepts will be an added advantage.
- Should have strong fundamentals in machine learning, general statistics and data science principles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Academic qualifications :
- Masters / Bachelors in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Economics, or equivalent