Recruiter at EagleView
Views:395 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
EagleView - Senior Financial Accountant (1-3 yrs)
We are looking for a Senior Financial Accountant with strong accounting skills to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work both independently and with the broader team. The Senior Financial Accountant will need to be motivated, flexible and able to shift gears when priorities and workloads change.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Prepare and process monthly journal entries in compliance with established policies and procedures and GAAP
- Prepare Financial Statements as per companies Act along with the Balance sheet Schedule
- Apply policies and procedures to ensure that accounting transactions are in compliance with company policies and are recorded in the financial records
- Identifying potential process improvements and system enhancements to improve operational efficiencies and quality
- Responsible for accurate and timely accounting and management reporting
- Coordination with External auditors
- Thorough knowledge of Tax Laws (Direct & Indirect), including GST
- Ensure IFC Compliance
- Responsible for statutory compliances and filings
- Research transactions and various general ledger accounts to gather, review, and analyze data to present findings to supervisors
- Assist the Accounting department with special projects as needed
Skills & Requirements:
- Chartered Accountant with 1 - 3 years of work experience in Big Four in Audit division or in Industry with a similar role.
- Technology expertise (i.e. advanced MS Excel, Power point, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills to promote cross-functional collaboration
- Innovative - ability to identify process improvements and efficiencies and prepare recommendations to enhance
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate issues as required
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision while being a member of the team
- Experience with NetSuite will be an added advantage
EagleView offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.