HR Executive at E2E Networks Limited
Views:565 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
E2E Networks - Company Secretary - Compliance Officer (4-9 yrs)
Job description - Company Secretary cum Compliance Officer
Industry: Cloud Computing/IT
Job Function: Compliance & Secretarial
Salary: INR 5 to 15 lacs
E2E Networks Ltd is India's largest NSE listed cloud provider today. Founded in 2009, We were the first to bring contract-less cloud computing to the Indian startups and SMEs and soon became a platform of choice for Cloud Infrastructure used by Indian entrepreneurs. E2E Networks Cloud was used by many well known brands like Zomato, CarDekho, Milkbasket, Clovia, 1mg, Jabong during a significant part of their journey from startup stage to multi-million DAUs ( Daily Active Users). We have served more than 10,000 customers and today we are confidently marching ahead on our growth journey.
Key Responsibilities :
- Assistance in Compliance with all applicable corporate laws including but not limited to the Companies Act, 2013, SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015, SEBI (PIT) Regulations, 2015 and other applicable regulations.
- Drafting of Board and General meetings minutes, organizing and preparing notices, agenda and minutes, etc. of meetings, ESOP grant letters, maintaining and updating all statutory books, registers, records, filings of forms, returns, documents, on interface with ROC, NSE and other regulatory bodies.
- Responsible for ensuring practice of good corporate governance and upholding highest standards of ethics, integrity and compliance.
- Going through regulatory updates and preparation of summary thereof
- Working on Process drafting, drafting of compliance calendar, creation of calendar events and checklists.
- Learning about Financial and IT control processes and help in implementation of their audit trails.
Desired Skills & Experience :
Qualification: Qualified CS
Experience: At Least two years experience in a public listed company
- Strong subject knowledge, Highest Ethical Standard, Result oriented, Team Worker, Interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must take ownership of outcomes
Compensation and Benefits :
- E2E Networks pays competitive market salaries and provides opportunities for growth to all its team members.
- Health Insurance: Group Mediclaim Insurance upto 50% or 5000 INR per annum for self, spouse and kids. This is over and above the CTC.
- Term Insurance: Term insurance reimbursement upto 5000 INR per annum. This is over and above the CTC.
- Gratuity : Gratuity is paid over and above the CTC as per applicable laws.
- Earned Leave Encashment: As per company policy and this over and above the CTC.
(Cafeteria: Un-limited Tea/Coffee)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.