CRM/HR at Etrio Automobiles Pvt. Ltd.
Views:288 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
e-Trio - Vice President - Manufacturing (8-15 yrs)
Founded in 2017 with the vision to "lead cargo fleet electrification" Etrio is transforming environ-ment, lives and businesses and drive EV adoption in the country.
Over the years, Etrio has transformed from being a retrofitment pioneer to a leading Cargo EV OEM. Today, the company's product portfolio has a wide range of electric vehicles across payload ranging from 350 kg to 700 kg across three and four wheel segments. Etrio has already deployed 500+ electric vehicles all across India, with its vehicles already having travelled more than 1 million miles on Indian roads. Etrio has gained the trust of several leading e-commerce and logistics play-ers such as Amazon, Flipkart, IKEA, Big Basket, Delhivery, LetsTransport, Amplus Solar, Gati, and many others to support them in electrifying their fleet.
Etrio, along with 5 other reputed OEMs in India, has also recently won a tender floated by State-run Convergence Energy Services Ltd.'s (CESL) to procure 1 lakh electric three-wheeled vehicles.
Currently Etrio is present across six states in the country through its dealership network and will be present across ten states by FY22.
Position: VP- Manufacturing
The VP- Manufacturing will be responsible for the process planning, optimising and streamlining facilities and layouts and management of overall production across
- Bodyshop or BIW shop
- Paint shop
- TCF/ Assembly Shop
He/she will ensure quality products are delivered to the customer every time with no defects. He/She is expected to be a production champion with good working experience in lean manufac-turing and various TQM, Kaizen and Quality techniques to optimize the Cost, Quality and Through-put. He/she believes in the principle " First time right" thus bringing in the culture of Quality driven production to ensure '0' defect to customer as well as '0' rework.
1. Lead, orient and drive the team towards the common goal of targeted production num-bers with quality
2. He/She needs to inculcate a culture of Continuous and Breakthrough Improvement in Quality, Productivity and Time to Market
3. Mentor and develop the team to bring best out of every member and set high standards in terms of quality and ethics.
1. Improve / Set up a body shop, paint shop and assembly line for 3W&4W
2. Should maintain a high level of first shot OK (FSOK)
3. Be the owner and the creator of process planning. Standardize process flows to make a transition from people driven process to system driven process
4. Be the owner and the creator of production planning and control (PPC) and coordinate with Supply Chain Management for Production Levelling
5. Implements the discipline of Standard Work and Kaizen. Creates standard operating pro-cedures (SOP) to eliminate non-value added work and ensure uniform production output
6. Use various production techniques like TQM, Kaizen, lean production techniques to impact the throughput
7. Optimal mobilization and utilization of resources to ensure high productivity.
1. Bring the culture of quality continuous quality improvement based on TQM methodology and ensure the following
2. Customer Quality: No defects go to customer as reported by Service .The improvements needs to be driven on daily basis through TQM process of DWM.
3. Production Quality :Achieve DRR and First Shot OK of more than 95% and further. The im-provements needs to be driven on daily basis through TQM process of DWM.
4. Eliminate Rework: The improvements needs to be driven on daily basis through TQM pro-cess of DWM.
5. Production Quality Control: Set up a stage gate quality control process to ensure above objectives .
6. Vendor Quality: Interface with vendors to identify quality components go in to production. Give feedback to Vendor Quality and ensure continuous improvement through weekly monitoring,
7. Design Quality : Liasion with the design team to remediate design flaws causing quality issues . Give feedback to Vendor Quality and ensure continuous improvement through weekly monitoring,
1. Optimize processes and consumption of in-direct materials
2. Control of rejections & rework
3. Economize energy consumption including power, fuel etc
4. Work with in the production budgets
- B. Tech
- M.Tech is preferable
- 10-15 years of total relevant experience in Automotive manufacturing and assembly line
- Atleast 10 years of experience in 3-Wheeler/ 4-Wheeler auto Industry in a managerial role
- Proven track record of improving Quality, Productivity and Cost as above
- Experience of working in Paint shop, body shop and TCF is mandatory
Key capabilities and other requirements:
- Understanding and working knowledge of lean, 5S, TQM , Kaizen or VSM ,6 Sigma and var-ious production techniques is essential
- Labour relations
- Problem solving
- Process planning
- The final compensation shall be based on candidate's potential, experience & background