CRM/HR at Etrio Automobiles Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1323 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
e-Trio - Executive Assistant To CEO (3-7 yrs)
Company Brief :
Etrio was founded in 2017 with a vision is to - Electrifying Intra-city Transportation- and transform environment, lives and businesses.The company brings the widest range of electric vehicles including two, three and four wheelers to drive affordable electric mobility. Etrio has reimagined EV adoption with a unique two- pronged approach of building new EV Products and converting existing ICE Vehicles.
Over the years, Etrio has transformed from being a retrofitment pioneer to a leading three wheeler EV OEM. Etrio aims to be one of the top three electric small commercial vehicle OEM by 2022. Today, our portfolio has EV products across a payload ranging from 75 kg to 750 kg including new threewheeler product range in both cargo & passenger segments under the brand - Touro- and a retrofitted e-LCV (Tata Ace).
Etrio is fast expanding its footprint across the country and is currently present in five states across 10+ locations.
With a comprehensive approach from building reliable and intelligent products and reducing total cost of ownership to ensuring a delightful customer experience, Etrio has in a short span of time established credibility and gained trust of leading e-commerce and logistics players.
Position: Executive Assistant to CEO
Description : The EA at Etrio will be responsible for directly supporting the CEO in driving projects, strategic planning, performance reviews and in driving key internal & external communication. The EA will be part will play a crucial role in driving organization's growth by collaborating with various department heads across the organization including sales, finance, production, service and product development.
- The role will require you to multi task and don different hats of a business analyst, project manager, and a change agent. The EA could be spearheading/ supporting key projects across different functions, influencing stakeholders to align them and providing deep data driven insights for decision making.
- Candidates need to have a strong business perspective & understanding, proven implementation skills and should have shown leadership potential in their existing role. Past experience in management consulting is preferred for the role.
- The role is meant for those who have a sharp business perspective, technical acumen, analytical skills, and an entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Graduate (any specialization) from a top institute is mandatory
- MBA (or equivalent qualification) from a tier-I business school is preferred
- 3-7 years of total experience
- Preferred domains - Management Consulting, Strategy, CEO's office
- Preferred Industry exposure- EV, Auto, retail, E-Commerce, Logistics
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee key cross-functional, organization-wide projects or initiatives
- Research, benchmark, validate, analyse data, and make recommendations.
- Propose the creation of new systems and processes to streamline operations
Direct Support of the CEO :
- Support in setting strategic priorities and building plans
- Strategically managing a leader's time
- Meeting preparation and follow up including periodic reviews and updates
- Reviewing Internal and External Communications
- Creating & updating dashboards for reviewing key performance indicators
Key capabilities and other requirements:
- Business acumen
- Technical acumen
- Project management
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Stakeholder and Team management ability
- Executive presence
- The final compensation shall be based on candidate's potential, experience & background
- Expertise in MS office (Advanced Excel & PowerPoint)
- Strong aptitude for data management & interpretation
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong multi-tasking capability
Salary offered : Upto 20 LPA