CRM/HR at Etrio Automobiles Pvt. Ltd.
Views:5227 Applications:529 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:522
e-Trio - Chief Of Staff (3-7 yrs)
Chief of Staff
Company Brief :
- e-Trio is a premium EV company building diverse product portfolio & providing technology solutions for developing sustainable mobility ecosystem. e-trio is the only company in the country rolling out new EV products and also electrifying existing ICE vehicles across a range of mobility vehicles including e-cycle, e-trike, e-rickshaw, e-car, and e-LCV.
- At e-trio, we design and develop of energy efficient power train and enable connected vehicles powered by Lithium ion batteries. We are also the first company in India to obtain certification across retrofitted passenger and commercial segment vehicles.
- In the last one year, we have emerged as the leading last mile EV partner to top logistics and ecommerce (last mile) companies.
Position : Chief of Staff
- The CoS at e-trio will be responsible for directly supporting the CEO in driving projects, strategic planning, key personnel hiring, performance reviews and internal & external communication. The CoS will be part of the senior management team and will play a crucial leadership role in driving organization's growth.
- The role will require you to multi task and don different hats of a business analyst, project manager, change agent and a HR professional. The CoS could be spearheading/ supporting key projects across different functions, influencing stakeholders to align them and providing deep data driven insights for decision making.
- The role is meant for those who have a sharp business perspective, technical acumen, analytical skills, strong interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial mind-set and a passion for excellence.
Location : Hyderabad
- MBA (or equivalent qualification) from a tier-I business school
- Graduate (any specialization) from a top institute
- 3-7 years of total experience
- 3+ years of post MBA experience
- Preferred domains- Management Consulting, Strategy
- Preferred Industry- E-Commerce, Logistics, Auto, Retail
Key Job Responsibilities :
Project Management :
- Oversee key cross-functional, organization-wide projects or initiatives
- Research, perform benchmarking, validate, analyze data, and make recommendations.
- Propose the creation of new systems and processes to streamline operations
Direct Support of the CEO :
- Support in setting strategic priorities and building plans
- Strategically managing a leader's time
- Meeting preparation and follow up including periodic reviews and updates
- Reviewing Internal and External Communications
- Creating & updating dashboards for reviewing key performance indicators
- Leading hiring processes for key personnel
Key capabilities and other requirements :
- Business acumen
- Technical acumen
- Project management
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Structured thinking and problem solving
- Stakeholder and Team management ability
- Agility & flexibility
- Executive presence
- Result oriented
- The final compensation shall be based on candidate's potential, experience & background
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.