e-GMAT - Manager - Sales (2-6 yrs)
Can you act as a mentor and guide to people by selling them a solution that helps them achieve their goals?
Do you know what it takes to help users make a decision and convert them into paying customers? Are you adept at listening to people and addressing people's concerns? Do you have the passion, confidence and the motivation to convert a - No- into a - Yes- ?
If the above seems exciting, then this position may be for you.
e-GMAT (www.e-gmat.com) is one of the world's fastest growing online education companies that creates courses for the GMAT. As World's most reviewed GMAT Prep company, we pride ourselves in creating technology-driven personalized courses that empower tens of thousands of students every year learn from World's top-rated instructors. This focus on customer success has enabled us to grow at a CAGR of 150% (200K+ learners and 35,000+ paying students across 55 countries) for the last 5 years; we are just beginning to scratch the surface in the $10B test prep market.
1. Business Development :
a. Engage with prospective customers through email, phone and other channels helping them understand their needs and make the right decision.
b. Track sales metrics to build project-based reports with the aim to get higher conversions.
c. Analyze current trends to set future sales goals including lead generation and meeting revenue targets.
2. Customer Interaction :
a. Build relationships with customers and help them with their GMAT preparation.
b. Prospect, identify & generate new business.
3. Day-to-day Business Operations :
a. Manage all Sales processes to ensure standardization and efficiency to eventually achieve the Sales target.
b. Prepare qualitative insights/reports and participate in weekly internal status meetings.
4. Process Improvement :
a. Dive deep into the numbers and make data-driven process improvements through refinements and automation.
b. Ideate and implement new Sales processes as needed.
Key Skills :
1. Should have 2-6 years of experience. Prior experience in a Client management role, the Education industry, and Sales is a plus.
2. Exceptional communication skills - both written and spoken- are a MUST.
3. Ability to identify opportunities and present tangible solutions to those opportunities.
4. Systematic, collaborative and a team player.
5. Motivate people to push the envelope and achieve what may seem difficult.
At e-GMAT, you will get to:
- Be part of a successful, bootstrapped startup.
- Interact with thousands of users.
- Opportunity to take initiatives and implement your ideas.
- Work with a young, enthusiastic team of people from elite schools such as IIMs, IITs, Bits Pilani, and NITs.
- Commensurate with experience and at par with the best in the industry.
- Fixed component: 6 lacs to 14 Lacs
- Performance bonus: 1 lac to 4 lacs, contingent upon your performance and company's profits
Recruitment Process :
Our recruitment process is 70% assignment based and 30% interview based. Only those who perform well in the assignment will be invited for an interview
- After an initial screening of your application and if qualified, you will be given multiple assignments that test your logical skills and writing skills in addition to your ability to approach and present data in a structured manner.
- Detailed instructions, as well as evaluation criteria related to the assignments, will be provided.
- Note that you will need to invest approximately 10-hours on the assignments.
Personal interview :
- If your assignments are deemed satisfactory, you will be invited for a face to face interview in Delhi or through a video call.