e-GMAT - Director - Product Management (4-15 yrs)
Director of Product - e-GMAT
1 OVERVIEW :
We are looking for an energetic and experienced product manager who can help students realize the benefits of e-GMAT offerings. In addition, you will also define the next generation of offering to help realize our vision to make online test prep more effective than studying with a private tutor.
2 ABOUT E-GMAT:
e-GMAT is on a mission to make online test prep more effective than studying with a private tutor. We plan to achieve this by building technology which when combined with our teaching pedagogy, makes learning more effective and personal, powering customer success. The stupendous success of our students is a testament to the success of our strategy and of 10-years of investment in pedagogy and technology. Two metrics demonstrate this success:
1. Reviews: We are GMAT Club's most reviewed company. We have twice as many reviews as the next most popular company - Veritas Prep.
2. Student Success Stories: 29% percent of test takers who used any form of preparation material credited their success to e-GMAT.
- e-GMAT started in 2010 with one full time and two part time co-founders and $10,000 in investment. We had 200 paying customers from 4 countries in our first calendar year. Today, we are a team of 40+ full-time people spread over two continents, and four locations. We have helped more than 50,000 from 60 countries achieve their target score and realize their dreams.
- If you are passionate about empowering people's dreams and changing their lives, then you should check out our job openings and evaluate whether you are a fit. To succeed at e-GMAT, you need to be a lifelong learner, be ready to embrace change, and imbibe our values of honesty, persistence, and transparency.
Your key responsibilities will be as follows:
Onboard Students : Track, evaluate, and gauge the effectiveness of current onboarding systems in place. Define goals for the next generation of onboarding and execute the same at scale.
Ensure student success : e-GMAT's learning platform provides 500+ personalized interventions during a student's lifetime. Track the effectiveness of this feedback and design refinements to improve the same.
Educate students : e-GMAT's technology team releases ~40 new features every year. Create strategies to educate students to enhance feature adoption.
Specify new capabilities : Understand students- needs and define new services and features to realize product vision. Communicate this vision to Engineering and Customer Success teams. Work closely with them to implement the same.
Competitive benchmarking : Benchmark the competition to educate sales and marketing to position the e-GMAT platform appropriately.
Track and enhance NPS : e-GMAT's estimated Net Promoter Score is 75%. Design projects and services to improve this to 85%.
Customer Success : Work with Customer Success and Customer Happiness teams to enhance student success and make their job more efficient.
4 SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES :
- The Director of Product should have demonstrated experience in one or more of the following skills.
Defining and building product features : Have experience in conducting VoC, understanding student needs, defining product features and implementing these features.
Leading Product Changes : Have experience in communicating product changes to customers, sales, marketing, and to customer success and happiness teams.
A/B testing : Understand and/or have performed A/B tests to enhance customer onboarding, feature/product adoption at scale, and implement customer communication at scale.
Build MVP : Demonstrate proven ability to have built Minimum Viable Products for rapid prototyping and learn quickly from the same.
Skilled Communicator : Can communicate clearly and succinctly in written and verbal form with stakeholders - coworkers, partners, and customers.
Analytics tools : Understand how to analyze data and infer results in tools such as Excel, Kissmetrics, Mix Panel, Google Analytics etc.
4.1 BONUS POINTS
The following experiences and capabilities can help your case if you
1. Have experience in building successful products from scratch.
2. Have aced two or more competitive tests - GMAT/GRE/CAT etc.
3. Have taught in the past
4. Have been an entrepreneur
Note: Please feel comfortable to apply if you don- t meet all the criteria for skills and experiences
1. Base Salary: Between 20 lacs and 35 lacs based on experience.
2. Equity and Bonus: Up to 50 lacs over the next 4 years based on performance.
6 LOCATION Delhi, Bangalore
7 EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Education: Bachelor's degree (min), MBA preferred
Experience: Min - 4 years.
8 RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Check out this blog post( http://bit.ly/39Tg8MZ ) to know more about our hiring process.