Talent Acquisition Specialist at EDAC
Views:834 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
E-DAC - Senior Manager - Finance (4-5 yrs)
Company Overview :
E-DAC is India's fastest growing curriculum organisation headquartered in Gurgaon with an ambitious and strong team of ~120 people spread across India. It has a presence in 500+ schools and is being used by 1.6 lakh students. It offers scientifically designed curriculum mapped with CBSE, ICSE & various state boards.
It provides a rigorous scientifically designed curriculum, a robust learning system, student and teacher aids, accompanying training and support in the most streamlined manner possible. We are together working towards our vision of transforming education delivery across the world. There is a long journey ahead and we are looking for passionate and focused people who are willing to join us on this path. We promise you immense learning, interesting challenges, bright minds to work with and great fun along the way! Learn more about us at www.edac.co.in
Job Role :
The Senior Manager - Finance will be responsible for end to end P&L focusing on Business Impact, Compliance, Process Excellence, Finance Reporting & Insights and managing financial accounting for the organization. The role will involve the incumbent to oversee financial control, risk management and compliance and bring financial discipline by ensuring that the flow of money is tracked and recorded.
- Manage complete controllership for the business
- Develop, implement & ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual closing of financials - Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash Flow statements.
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions