Manager TA at Dyson
Views:2780 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:181
Dyson - National Manager - Customer Service (7-10 yrs)
National Manager- Customer Service
Purpose of Role :
This role leads Dyson Service Engineers to provide on-site, in-home and set-up services to Dyson owners. The main objective of the role is to champion the customer and their needs, aligning the strategy and operating model to meet business objectives, driving best in class service through capable, engaged customer facing teams and delivering an integrated customer service strategy.
Dyson Story :
- Dyson is a global technology company with a philosophy led by James Dyson. He creates radical iconic re-inventions that work, perform and look very different. Driven by frustration, James invented the first bag less vacuum cleaner but being first wasn- t easy. His competitors were giants and didn- t let him past without a fight. It took 5,127 prototypes and 15 years of perseverance before James finally launched the Dyson DC01. Within 18 months it became the best-selling cleaner in the UK.
- Today, Dyson marries innovative technology, researched in its own high technology and secret laboratories, with leading-edge design to produce products that work better. The process from initial idea to finished Dyson machine encompasses multiple RDD locations and thousands of engineers in the UK and Southeast Asia. Thousands of engineers instead of one man. Acres of engineering laboratories have replaced a backyard coach house. And at a speed incomparable to Dyson's origin.
- Dyson files hundreds of patents per year, invests millions in research at leading universities around the world, and has a pipeline of technology stretching 25 years into the future. But it remains family-owned, plotting its own path, not bowing to shareholders or reporting to the stock exchange. All this means more investment in risky, exciting, varied and surprising products for the future.
- The mission remains the same; to solve problems that others ignore with exciting new ideas that turn convention on its head. Dyson leads the way, transforming every category entered with radical and iconic re-inventions of everyday devices, setting the benchmark for others to follow.
Function Overview :
Our Customer Service team exemplifies Dyson's problem-solving ethos. There's no query our customer service teams can- t answer. And there's no fault our Service Engineers can- t fix. Driven to turn owners into passionate advocates of the brand, our team makes each experience rewarding. It requires in-depth knowledge and genuine passion for Dyson technology. So we never miss an opportunity to talk about Dyson's latest technology - and sell products as well as solve problems. Responding to calls, emails, online enquiries and social media, our team is constantly evolving to give better service to Dyson customers. The role will be based in the Gurugram reporting Head- Owner Experience and will manage Set up services & Repair Care
- Define the Customer Service strategy and deliver best in class experience to Dyson Owners.
- Identify opportunities for improvement of Dyson customer service, influencing the broader customer service experience as well as the Customer Service/Repair Centre.
- Play an active and integral role in the development and delivery of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program.
- Ensure the business model for customer repairs allows them to be processed and completed as efficiently and effectively as possible, both from a customer service and a cost perspective.
- Work with the local and group teams to ensure pro-active steps are taken to maximize our customers experience through the reliability and quality of our products
- Develop efficient and effective business model for customer service, both from owners and cost perspective.
- Ensure the customer is at the center of everything we do
- Maximize appropriate use of technology to improve customer experience while improving efficiency
- Ensure excellent internal communication with business units and Customer Service team to help foster a customer-centric culture
- Identify opportunities throughout Customer Service to minimize operating costs
- Drive the development and implementation of policies and procedures throughout customer service to maximize operational efficiency and profitability Develop and deliver the people agenda to promote best in class service
Other Responsibilities :
- Establish and develop relationships with key stakeholders across both the business, Group and other Markets
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure Customer Service is included in strategy, plans and discussions, for both current product and NPD
- Actively forge partnerships with wider Global Dyson Customer Service team to drive shared goals for improvement
The Right Person :
- MBA from premium institute with 3-5 yrs work export Engineering Degree qualification with 7-10 years- experience
- Evidence of extensive customer service experience, with full P&L ownership of their department
- Experience managing a large direct team
- Experience driving, implementing and managing change
- Extensive experience in consumer focused businesses
- Good systems/process knowledge with an emphasis on business process improvement and reengineering
- Proven expertise in world class customer care best practices
- Excellent team leadership abilities
- Exceptional Influencing skills
- Excellent personal and business presentation skills
- Strong team player capable of building and motivating teams
- Proven business planning capability
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written
The Right Skills & Experience
- Big picture thinker who identifies opportunities that are not obvious
- Consultative and collaborative approach
- Decisive and excellent influencer
- Real self-starter who has proven experience and takes huge personal responsibility to go out of their way to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Entrepreneurial flair
- Energetic, engaging and positive approach
- Assertive, prepared to see through plans and overcome objections
- Analytical thinker, intelligent, quick-thinking, alert
- Calm, logical, comfortable with all levels
- Results driven
- Proven people management capability and leadership ability
- Comfortable in both strategic and operational mode
- Creative and inspiring, a great communicator and with the ability to deliver results, engage the wider teams, network well across Dyson and have a real passion to build something great.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.