Talent Acquisition at Dyson
Views:4412 Applications:1290 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:757
Dyson - Business Development Manager - Enterprise Business (3-5 yrs)
Dyson is a 4 bn+ global technology company with a unique philosophy, led by Sir James Dyson. We transform every category we enter with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform and look very different.
As a technology and engineering pioneer, we currently operate in the categories of Floor Care, Environmental Control, Personal Care, Lighting and Professional (Airblade hand dryers). Dyson invented worlds first bag-less vacuum with Root Cyclone technology, the bladeless fans with Air Amplifier technology and most recently we launched the Dyson Corrale hair straightener.
Our products are available in 80+ countries worldwide, and on an average one machine is sold every 5 seconds. We do all this with our team of over 13,000 employees worldwide.
Purpose of the Role:
Business Development Manager - Enterprise Business is the face of Dyson for the purpose of all institutional, corporate sales, who is passionate for Dyson technology and understands its machines and can suggest the usage and fitment. This role requires the person having interest in meeting and interacting with new and different set of people all corporate.
- Number of machines & GM on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Forging quality partnerships with gifting conduits and corporate for repeat sales
- Maintaining the GM to achieve the targeted ask
- Activation of mechanisms for continuous lead generation
- Establishing contact and engaging into lead gen activities for the purpose of corporate selling
- Manage the leads allocated from the contact center and driving higher conversion ratios
- Maintenance of a high quality and detailed pipeline
- Managing & delivering a high-quality customer experience
- Continuously building product knowledge and keeping updated on any product developments within Dyson and our competitors.
- Actively building relationships with clients and the wider support channels to further the success of Dyson products
- Provide real time feedback to reporting manager at each stage of a sales call from first time contact till the closure of a sale or otherwise.
- Submit reports of customers contacted / visited and pipeline
Key Skills and Ideal Fit:
- An MBA with 3-5 years experience preferable in Consumer Durable industry or with a luxury brand in the B2B space
- The person should be willing to work in the field since this is a completely field job. No inhibitions on self-handling of machines and delivering demonstrations
- High level of customer service orientation required a desire to help or serve others, to identify, meet and exceed their needs and expectations
- Excellent verbal and written English an absolute must
- The candidate must be self-driven with an ambition to grow
- Strong presentation skills and negotiation skills
- Willing to learn and decipher edge over competition products
- Should have good consulting skills, judgement of people-based objectivity and intelligence
- High level of computer literacy particularly with excel and power point
- A meticulous approach to planning and organizing to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with people at all levels of business