Talent Acquisition at Dyson
Views:5497 Applications:1783 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Dyson - Brand Manager - Personal Care - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (4-6 yrs)
Purpose of the Role :
Dyson is looking for a candidate who will be a part of the India marketing team under the Personal Care vertical and be a long term asset to the India organization. It offers the opportunity to grow alongside with the business in India. This candidate will assist the Category Marketing Manager to deliver and execute an integrated marketing and operations plan that builds the Personal Care Category and reputation of Dyson in market. The role will report into the Category Marketing Manager, who reports to the Head of Marketing for India.
This will be an individual contribution role with an exciting opportunity to lead the most exciting category for Dyson India driving exponential growth plans year-on-year with complete category P&L ownership. The role provides the unique opportunity of category building in a complex market fueled by significant behavioral & market changes in recent times.
Position Summary : Key Responsibilities
- Develop communication strategy and execute media plan (primarily digital media)
- Develop communication strategy as per the marketing calendar, brief to creative/messaging, brief/buy media, and support creative production & adaptations
- Assist the team to convert communication strategy into media plan in collaboration with the media team.
- Work closely and collaborate with media partner, internal PR and other cross-functional teams to deliver against plans.
Category insights & deliver on strategy
- Lead and execute the category insights & consumer insights work
- Work with the category manager to develop research calendar, and regular consumer check ins and feed that back into the communication/content strategy
- Work with market research agency and execute research projects end to and end. Report with outcomes.
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to deliver the Product Initiatives (Launches, Promotions, other)
- Develop project calendar and manage resources; Engage everyone on aboard, both internal/external
- End-to-end project management & on going of the business
- Work closely with the sales team and execute small/big sales initiatives.
Other Key Responsibilities :
- Work with the global creative teams on new creative initiatives for India.
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams internally and externally (partners) including working seamlessly global & regional teams.
- Collaborate with influencer marketing and activations team - lead the development of social & influencer calendar. Execute and promote, report with results.
Skillset and Behaviors :
- Past experience in Beauty/Personal Care will be preferred
- Driven by a strong desire to win and making things happen
- Entrepreneurial, be unafraid to try new things, able to deal with ambiguity, and willing to take risks
- MUST be passionate about Technology AND Marketing;
- Extremely strong with EXECUTION and ability to OWN + DRIVE (with cross-functional stakeholders) - Detail oriented, plan and materials produced must be meticulously executed;
- Strong ability in project management, prioritize while multitasking a number of high-priority assignments, excellent at cross functional schedule management and strong follow-through;
- Problem solving, must be able to critically and actively analyse situations, spot issues, and present viable solutions (can-do attitude is a MUST);
- Team player, flexible, patient, and able to work cross-functionally, managing and motivating stakeholders.
Education and desired Work experience :
- MBA from a premier B-school is preferred;
- 4-6 years experience in a marketing led company (FMCG/Consumer Technology)
- Experience with Digital Marketing / Influencer Marketing/e-commerce will be preferred